Out of Context

SternenklarenRitter

To celebrate our glorious authors, as well as their best one-liners and punch lines, simply reply by quoting a single sentence from any story on scribblehub. (Be sure to include which story, chapter and author you find them from as well.) You get bonus dopamine if the humor increases without context.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
To celebrate our glorious authors, as well as their best one-liners and punch lines, simply reply by quoting a single sentence from any story on scribblehub. (Be sure to include which story, chapter and author you find them from as well.) You get bonus dopamine if the humor increases without context.
> "Well, that is the Princess Nasherka's... poop. Freshly smuggled out of the Solstreus Castle latrine last week. Despite its appearance, this thing has some magical properties and is a very good conductor of mana as well." (Harris)

https://www.scribblehub.com/read/120309-there-is-something-wrong-with-this-game/chapter/707460/ D001 by @FlyingPirateCat

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Like moving through molasses, I desperately unclench my hand and whisper “Time. For. Lunch. Break!”

Charisma - Chapter 1

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
"Almost instantly she had plans in her mind for a massive machine that would erase everyone on Earth’s knowledge of the word ‘daddy.’" Fluff, ch 57
I love that story! And starsdamn!!! It really sounds terrible out of context, doesn't it?

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Catching a thermal, he started to gain altitude as he shouted back down, "I LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING DINNER WITH YOU AND PERHAPS DEVOURING YOUR FELINE!"

- I Was Summoned, Ch 4

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Jake blinked and turned back to Ivy, "Who the Hell needs thirteen virgins?"

- Hotrod Lantern. Ch 11

And the last one...

"I am Prince Sukka'mi'dik"

-Hari-Kiri Nonfeasance, Ch 23

SternenklarenRitter

Name: Zaria van Kairan
Race: Kitsune Maid
Title: 'Apex' 'The Maid' 'The Loving Maid' 'The Undefeated Maid' ' The Magic Maid' 'The Apex Maid' [other Titles hidden; only visible to holder of Kitsune Maid Contract]
Class: Apex, Maid [other Classes hidden; only visible to holder of Kitsune Maid Contract]
Job: Maid, Loving Maid, Cooking Maid, Night Maid, Lewd Maid, Lewd Day Maid, Lewd Night Maid, Combat Maid, Holy Maid, Dark Maid, Mistress Maid, Sewing Maid, Baking Maid, Magical Maid, Bathing Maid, Night Duty Maid, Guard Maid, Apex Maid [other Jobs hidden; only visible to holder of Kitsune Maid Contract]
Total Level: %&!!§*Ä_;>

Zaria as the Maid, ch1. One of the more humorous appraisal results I've seen.