Out of Context

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I found some good ones in my book, so here they are.

“You were hit by a meteor in your sleep, so unfortunately you did not have a chance to dodge.”(Chapter 1)
”Monster: Sir Bananananananana the Banananananaanan the 8th (Bananarian, 0y)” (Chapter 6)
“I’ll take the uh… orc with probably safe mushrooms.” (Chapter 13)
“[☟︎✌︎☠︎👎︎ ⚐︎☞︎ ☠︎🕆︎☹︎☹︎ ❄︎☜︎☠︎☞︎⚐︎☹︎👎︎]” (Chapter 15)
“It’s not nice to appraise everyone, ya know? Privacy is a nice thin’ to have.” (Chapter 16)
”But, I already 112%’d Empty Knight and got all the berries in Canadian Mountain deathless, so there’s not much to do. Well, I guess I’ll just start by doing my dailies in God Slap. Hm… I’m already AR 60 though… oh well.“ (Side Story— Ei’s Life)
”I sent Nadia flying at a nice house.” (Chapter 23)
”We have to fight white blood cells now? Why are they the size of a car?” (Chapter 24)
“‘Hey, Kurui, can you make it so that I can sleep too?’ ‘Eh? Do ya want me to smack ya on the head real hard?’” (Chapter 29)
“YOU ALMOST MADE ME GET EATEN BY A MEGALODON AND A KRAKEN!!!” (Chapter 29)

SternenklarenRitter

"from the pheromone pots of the chamber of knowledge" -Formicea, Ch "Kyskas diary". Not every species reads with their vision it seems.

SternenklarenRitter

"I look at the incredibly wide variety of puddings, cakes, and sweets of every kind and only have one thought.
They can never know the truth." -Formicea, Ch 134

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
"Soon after turning 5 I got an idea that I would turn my bunny into a subordinate just like Eliah did. I repeatedly stabbed the bunny in the neck with a small shard of ice until she died, but after she died no matter what I did the bunny wouldn’t move."

SternenklarenRitter

"Of course, she does, she’s a maid, they’re supposed to be near omnipotent." -Kitsune of the Blue Sun, Ch103

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
"Soon after turning 5 I got an idea that I would turn my bunny into a subordinate just like Eliah did. I repeatedly stabbed the bunny in the neck with a small shard of ice until she died, but after she died no matter what I did the bunny wouldn’t move."
Mom… I’m scared.

SternenklarenRitter

"And how was your morning? I had to escape from a stranger's house who abducted me out of nowhere!" -"Eldritch" ch18, by expentio

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
"By now, a portion of the forest had been cleared of trees, leaving behind wild thickets and groves that resisted eradication", AstralMagically. My Magus Academy is Run by Players?! [Western Cultivation LitRPG], Chapter 30.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
" I felt intense rage and hatred revolting and taking over me screaming for revenge." Deaath, Prey (Violent Monster LitRPG/Progression), Chapter 1.

SternenklarenRitter

"I just had a weird moment where I imagined myself wrapped around your cock and being jammed up that bird’s butt." -"Monster Breeder" ch51, by Ladonyx

SternenklarenRitter

"But Sam, being clever and prone to fraud, had gotten the best insurance she could afford a few weeks prior, including a hefty insurance that only kicked in if the car was damaged by heroic or villainous actions." -"Fluff" ch# Prologue (Book 3), by Raven's Dagger. Always upgrade your insurance once you become a villainous hench-ma'am.