Pay me with your life

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
The villain is absurdly powerful. He is too powerful that no one can beat him including the hero. To save the world, the hero activate the world’s cheat: “compulsory exchange”. The hero wishes for the destruction of the villain but in exchange the villain gets to have one wish.

The villain wishes the hero will be his woman.

TotallyHuman

I think I've read it somewhere. Well, weird power aside, there was a story about some Prince of Darkness or what not genderbending the hero and making her his bride forcefully on NU - which I dropped because it seemed to unironically whitewash this behavior.
Don't randomly genderbend and marry people, kids.

CheertheSecond

I think I've read it somewhere. Well, weird power aside, there was a story about some Prince of Darkness or what not genderbending the hero and making her his bride forcefully on NU - which I dropped because it seemed to unironically whitewash this behavior.
Don't randomly genderbend and marry people, kids.
What is NU?

Jemini

Daren looks over his defeated foe in shock. In the last moments of the battle, he had activated the powerful effect, wishing for the villain's destruction. But, in his last moments, this guy had said something outrageous.

"In that case, in exchange, you will become my woman!" He had said before promptly being destroyed by the world system.

The man who had enacted so much destruction throughout the world is now dead, but... in his last moments, he had made one last spiteful move. Daren looked down at his changed body. He had significantly shrunken in stature, and it felt as though something that had until now been between his legs was now distinctly lacking. Far more noticeable though were the large fleshy mounds now pressing painfully into the chest-plate of his... or rather, now "her" armor.
You looking for this story? Because that’s like every other gb hentai, or do you want me to write one?

This is the "writing prompts" section. We write up a quick short blurb fitting the prompt given.

CheertheSecond

You looking for this story? Because that’s like every other gb hentai, or do you want me to write one?

Novel Updates
Not looking for a specific story, but looking for stories like that. If you want to write one, sure I will try.

And no. Hentai mostly involves the flesh. I am looking for stories that are more than just carnage of flesh.

TheDerpieGod

A Well-Known Daddy.
The villain is absurdly powerful. He is too powerful that no one can beat him including the hero. To save the world, the hero activate the world’s cheat: “compulsory exchange”. The hero wishes for the destruction of the villain but in exchange the villain gets to have one wish.

;-; that implies gender change.

Thief

Can The reader wish it to be BL? (⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)

doravg

132/4001 (finally counted the stories)

Can The reader wish it to be BL? (⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)
In the dark swampy water of the BL Swamp, a voice calls out to the depths. A reader, who wants BL for a good enough prompt.
The BL Witch hears this call to arms, but she is before a dilemma. She is already writing a story, and has the prompt for the next one.
Yet, the call of the noble Taoist Thief can't be ignored.
So, the BL Witch grabs her blackboard, and starts to write, although her heart is heavy.
Did someone say Enemies to Lovers?
Nobody answers her, and she slinks back into the depths to rest, so she can write another day. She has pledged her 4k words per day already, but she knows that if she saves this prompt, she can answer the call to arms.
For BL, for a reader who wants to read it...
With a translation app!
Or maybe not?

Premier

The Hero transforms, glowing light writhing around their body as their flesh contorts into a more feminine form. Pieces of armour drop to the ground with a clatter as belts no longer hold fast to their body.

"Weird flex," the Hero says, "Don't you die now?"

"Oh sh-" And then the Villain exploded.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

I felt something click inside me.

I started changing. He started changing. The world started changing.

I felt... Myself. Like I was now who I had always been meant to be.

And he... I was his.

And I... Was crying. I cried as I started seeing his body decay.

I rushed to his side, crouched in front of him and held his hand, "D-dear. I'm so sorry! I-I don't know why I did that! I'm sorry!" Why? Why did I wish for such a horrible thing to happen to him?

He smiled... He smiled as he knelt right in front of me, "Yes... That's just what I wanted to see..."

"D-dear?" I didn't understand. Why was his smiling?

"Remember this... Remember this very feeling..." His body was crumbling apart fast... He didn't seem to have much longer...

I hugged him, "No, please! Please don't leave me! You have to fight against it! You can do it! I know you can! Fight against the world, dear! Please! Please don't leave me alone!" The tears were flowing and flowing... "Stay with me, please..."

He snorted... I don't understand... Why did he snort...? "Goodbye."

He kissed me.

He finally kissed me... That feeling I had so desperately longed for... I finally had it.

And now... He was gone... His body crumbled in my arms...

I'm never... Holding him again.

I'm never kissing him again.

I'll never... Never have his child.

I held my face with my hand and cried... I cried and cried... I don't know for how long I cried.

What's even the point of this life without him...?

... Should I... Go to him? Or should I suffer the rest of my life without the one I belong to...?

Why aren't you here...? Why can't you tell me what to do...? How can I live without you?

I can just... Remember. Remember you.

Your lips...

I miss you...

CheertheSecond

And he... I was his.

I rushed to his side, crouched in front of him and held his hand, "D-dear. I'm so sorry! I-I don't know why I did that! I'm sorry!" Why? Why did I wish for such a horrible thing to happen to him?

He smiled... He smiled as he knelt right in front of me, "Yes... That's just what I wanted to see..."

"Remember this... Remember this very feeling..." His body was crumbling apart fast... He didn't seem to have much longer...

I hugged him, "No, please! Please don't leave me! You have to fight against it! You can do it! I know you can! Fight against the world, dear! Please! Please don't leave me alone!" The tears were flowing and flowing... "Stay with me, please..."

He kissed me.

He finally kissed me... That feeling I had so desperately longed for... I finally had it.

I held my face with my hand and cried... I cried and cried... I don't know for how long I cried.

... Should I... Go to him? Or should I suffer the rest of my life without the one I belong to...?

Why aren't you here...? Why can't you tell me what to do...? How can I live without you?

Your lips...

I miss you...

Yeah. The best revenge is to make them love you and cry for your depart.

Succubiome

And he... I was his.

He kissed me.

Your lips...

I miss you...

Yes, that's so good!

Starting with that setup and then the rest of the novel is the hero trying to resurrect the villain because she's in love would work really well, I think