Peanut Game

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
We have in our tentacles a peanut. This peanut is perfectly ordinary, other than the fact that it is entirely indestructible. That, and whoever holds the peanut is The Winner. The goal: Obtain The Peanut to become The Winner by any means.
The rules:
1. Death is impermanent.
2. It is impossible to fully prevent access to The Peanut.
3. Character lore is allowed.
4. No non-con or nsfw. Sorry lewd lovers.
5. Everything else is allowed. We foresee no possible way this could ever go wrong.

To begin: We put The Peanut in a peanut jar in our kitchen pantry. Nobody will ever find it among the other peanuts! Unfortunately, we are about to be proven very wrong by:

J_Chemist

Oh I got a peanut you can hold.

Goodmann

While those who tried to eat the indestructible peanut seek out dentists, I pick it up & sell it to a materials -research company for a million dollars. Not vicious enough to try keeping it

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
I call upon the heavens to grace me with peanut-producing powers

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
woe, for explosions be upon thee all. The Peanut vanishes from a research facility, poofing into the pile of peanuts produced by precipitation powers.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
woe, for explosions be upon thee all. The Peanut vanishes from a research facility, poofing into the pile of peanuts produced by precipitation powers.
I cast dispel on the precipitated peanuts to get The Peanut. I cast an illusion on The Peanut to hide its form as I move from the area. I go to a ring box factory, and buy 7 million ring boxes. I buy 7 million mundane peanuts. I put one peanut in each ring box and carve a unique symbol on the bottom of every box, I put The Peanut in one of the boxes, all with the help of telekinesis. The unique symbols are runes that enchant the ring boxes to prevent magic from affecting them, this includes scrying and dispel. The runes also enchant the boxes to teleport to the safest location in the universe as of the beginning of every day. If a box is even slightly damaged, then every box will teleport to the safest location at the moment. Every box must be a minimum of 5 meters from any other box or else said teleportation will happen. The box The Peanut is in has ‘What ever is in this box is owned by ElijahRyne.’ Inscribed on the inside of the box. I eat the spare mundane peanut.

The Peanut is mine! Muhahahahahaha!

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
I cast dispel on the precipitated peanuts to get The Peanut. I cast an illusion on The Peanut to hide its form as I move from the area. I go to a ring box factory, and buy 7 million ring boxes. I buy 7 million mundane peanuts. I put one peanut in each ring box and carve a unique symbol on the bottom of every box, I put The Peanut in one of the boxes, all with the help of telekinesis. The unique symbols are runes that enchant the ring boxes to prevent magic from affecting them, this includes scrying and dispel. The runes also enchant the boxes to teleport to the safest location in the universe as of the beginning of every day. If a box is even slightly damaged, then every box will teleport to the safest location at the moment. Every box must be a minimum of 5 meters from any other box or else said teleportation will happen. The box The Peanut is in has ‘What ever is in this box is owned by ElijahRyne.’ Inscribed on the inside of the box. I eat the spare mundane peanut.

Hearing about a super rare ingredient in your possession, I use divine fluff to hypnotize you into giving instructions on how to gain access to said box, and retrieve it.

After studying it for a moment- finding out that it is a common ingredient made inedible- I pout in disappointment, and suddenly come up with a great idea~

I hand it over to @TheEldritchGod 's pet cat (Feetz) to play with!!!

Gaining Feetz' affection, I snuggle with its fur until I am satisfied- a win-win situation with a brand new toy as the price~

I'll just leave it up to the others about how to get the peanut, if they can manage take it from Feetz, that is~

˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿≖‿⁠<)✨️

v3C6I6W.jpg

ElijahRyne

Hearing about a super rare ingredient in your possession, I use divine fluff to hypnotize you into giving instructions on how to gain access to said box, and retrieve it.

After studying it for a moment- finding out that it is a common ingredient made inedible- I pout in disappointment, and suddenly come up with a great idea~

I hand it over to @TheEldritchGod 's pet cat (Feetz) to play with!!!

Gaining Feetz' affection, I snuggle with its fur until I am satisfied- a win-win situation with a brand new toy as the price~

I'll just leave it up to the others about how to get the peanut, if they can manage take it from Feetz, that is~

˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠✿≖‿⁠<)✨️

View attachment 25326
I call dibs on The Peanut, in an attempt to gain it. The question is if that will even work, or if Feetz even heard me.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
I call upon the heavens to grace me with peanut-producing powers
I eat the heavens for their peanuts.

tldr, all I see are 7 million peanuts, I eat all of them.

ElijahRyne

it works, and we take it from your hands
I eat the heavens for their peanuts.

tldr, all I see are 7 million peanuts, I eat all of them.
Dang, wanna arm wrestle for The Peanut?

I will lick my hand as soon as the count down finishes. My hope is that you will be startled enough for me to gain a great advantage, if I don’t win out right by pinning your arm in the moment of surprise.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery

I will lick my hand as soon as the count down finishes. My hope is that you will be startled enough for me to gain a great advantage, if I don’t win out right by pinning your arm in the moment of surprise.
I do not desire The Peanut, as it is inedible and tasteless. I just wanna eat peanuts.

Jokes on you, I switched the nuts in heaven with cashews :devilish:
I do love cashew 😋

quagma

subatomic cephalopod

you win the arm wrestle, for we have no arms to wrestle with.