Phone?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I don't trust it when they claimed something has new and improved batteries. My bad luck I suppose. Anytime someone says something has a longer lasting battery, it ends up dying out on me faster than the one it was supposed to be an improvement of. Also, I refuse to pay hundreds of dollars for just a phone. To me that's complete bullshit. They aren't worth that much and they make another just like the next year that costs even more so why bother paying that much in the first place?

Some places allow you to trade in older models for a discount on the newer but not every place does that even if they say its a brand/company's policy that they must. Quite a few people I know thought Apple or Android did this, and come to find out it was only certain stores, not all.
I was talking about the series of cheap classic phones they brought out a while back. It's not that the batterie is improved, just that it can last long in standby modus since it doesn't have many functions besides calling and texting. Just like the small nokias everyone had back when phones were just for calling and opening the webbrowser triggered a panic attack :blob_evil_two:
I miss the original ones that were indestructible though :blob_pat_sad:
I used to play sudoku on my mom's nokia as a kid. Obviously because it was the only free game.