Pizza

Pizza?

• Total voters

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
People who put pineapple, broccoli, mozzarella, tuna* or any other fish, and meatballs on pizza should be shot. Pizza is for tomato sauce, cheddar, peppers, pepperoni, red onions and jalapenos and olives only. Get the rest of that shit off. Don't argue, just accept the truth.

*in fact, don't put that on anything. At all. EVER.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
What is the most unpopular pizza topping?

pineapple

The survey named the three least popular toppings in America, which are (in order from least-disliked to most disliked) jalapeño, pineapple and anchovies. This isn't to say, however, that these toppings don't have their fans. The survey just suggests that they are also disliked by a lot of people as well

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉

pineapple

The survey named the three least popular toppings in America, which are (in order from least-disliked to most disliked) jalapeño, pineapple and anchovies. This isn't to say, however, that these toppings don't have their fans. The survey just suggests that they are also disliked by a lot of people as well
Pics or it didn't happen.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
People who put pineapple, broccoli, mozzarella, tuna* or any other fish, and meatballs on pizza should be shot. Pizza is for tomato sauce, cheddar, peppers, pepperoni, red onions and jalapenos and olives only. Get the rest of that shit off. Don't argue, just accept the truth.

*in fact, don't put that on anything. At all. EVER.
*pat pat pat* Pizza without some meat (unless it's sweet) honestly feels lame to me~

I need some pork or fish or something like it in the pizza... Otherwise it's just like... Cheese-flavored? That's just meh.

Oreo

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Level 73 Practical Procastinator

pineapple

I used to think pineapple was a terrible topping too. Like, "Who the hell came up with the idea of combning pineapple and pizza? It's like putting mayonnaise and peanut butter in the same sandwich?"
But I tried it, completely on my own will and not because someone nearly shoved it up my mouth.

It. Is. DELICIOUS

Ssthat

Boo Tao Main
clealry pineapple is the best pizza topping, and i will fight you

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
I used to think pineapple was a terrible topping too. Like, "Who the hell came up with the idea of combning pineapple and pizza? It's like putting mayonnaise and peanut butter in the same sandwich?"
But I tried it, completely on my own will and not because someone nearly shoved it up my mouth.

It. Is. DELICIOUS
it's a classic example of people hating a food just because it sound wierd witout ever tasting it

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
it's a classic example of people hating a food just because it sound wierd witout ever tasting it
I tasted pineapple on pizza. Specifically, it was a Hawaiian pizza. Tasted awful. I'm not gonna say something is bad without first tasting it. Also learned that I was allergic to pineapple that day.