Please ignore me Need break

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
So my wife just asked who I was talking to. I was having a conversation with my sister Jennifer who's been dead for 30 years. I am hallucinating
I have a drug-resistant infection I got from a client and I am on a few drugs to fight it but if it doesn't clear up by Monday it's surgery.

I am seeing things and have a 102 fever. please ignore the past 48 hours and shoo me offline if I show up at least until Tuesday as I am incoherent. All I can do right now is sweat I think I made some promises but gonna have to break them. sorry

TTYL

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
So my wife just asked who I was talking to. I was having a conversation with my sister Jennifer who's been dead for 30 years. I am hallucinating
I have a drug-resistant infection I got from a client and I am on a few drugs to fight it but if it doesn't clear up by Monday it's surgery.

I am seeing things and have a 102 fever. please ignore the past 48 hours and shoo me offline if I show up at least until Tuesday as I am incoherent. All I can do right now is sweat I think I made some promises but gonna have to break them. sorry

TTYL
its me, Jenny. You have to forgive yourself, John. It wasn't your fault.
Well now ain't that a serious one. Hope you feel better soon.
He'll be fine. He's literally an eldritch god.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!

TTYL
You got this! Kick that infection and crush it with your supreme eldritch-I mean totally human-power. Make sure to increase the hostility of your eyeballs and spite to the bacteria infecting you!
Really though. Hope things go really well.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Take care. Rest well.

@Tony Can ban him for a day or two to keep him offline as requested?

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
They finally throttled back on the antibiotics and I'm not sleeping 22 hours a day anymore. I've been basically out cold for the past 10 days. Thanks for the support. Sorry if I posted anything too off the wall. My sense of time is all distorted. I swear to god I thought a week went by at one point, but it was only 12 hours. Today is the first time in almost two weeks I can think, to be honest. I'm recovering, but it's gonna be about another two weeks before I can get back to work.

melchi

What is a custom title?
They finally throttled back on the antibiotics and I'm not sleeping 22 hours a day anymore. I've been basically out cold for the past 10 days. Thanks for the support. Sorry if I posted anything too off the wall. My sense of time is all distorted. I swear to god I thought a week went by at one point, but it was only 12 hours. Today is the first time in almost two weeks I can think, to be honest. I'm recovering, but it's gonna be about another two weeks before I can get back to work.
Glad you are doing better.