Resolved Possible Inbox Bug

Fighterman481

When I logged in today it said I had a notification for a message in my inbox when I didn't have any new messages. I'm not sure exactly what caused this or if it's even a bug (can someone send a message and then delete it?), but I figured I'd le

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
When I logged in today it said I had a notification for a message in my inbox when I didn't have any new messages. I'm not sure exactly what caused this or if it's even a bug (can someone send a message and then delete it?), but I figured I'd le
When was the last time you logged in to the forums?

Alerts are auto-deleted after 1 month unseen, but the notification remains there until checked.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
It’s probably the spam message that every author received by a bot. It got auto-deleted.

Fighterman481

When was the last time you logged in to the forums?

Alerts are auto-deleted after 1 month unseen, but the notification remains there until checked.
It was on the main site, not the forums, and it was just overnight.
It’s probably the spam message that every author received by a bot. It got auto-deleted.
That's probably it, thanks!

Tony

Staff member

This is correct. The bots got banned and all of his messages (PMs, profile posts, etc) were removed.