Post novels that their covers made from Waifu labs

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
Let’s see how many we’ll get…

BTW, are pictures from them copyrighted? Because I’m tired of drawing the cover every damn time

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Let’s see how many we’ll get…

BTW, are pictures from them copyrighted? Because I’m tired of drawing the cover every damn time
It doesnt matter if they are copyrighted unless you intend to make the story available for purchase and still use that as the cover. Also, they are.

Best bet is to google something and use the tool to narrow the search to creative commons stuff.

Nhatduongg

It doesnt matter if they are copyrighted unless you intend to make the story available for purchase and still use that as the cover. Also, they are.

Best bet is to google something and use the tool to narrow the search to creative commons stuff.
Hehe, okay. Let’s go torture my readers eyes again.

Mihou

Firefly—
According to WaifuLabs (Sizigi) discord, the images are CC BY-NC-ND which means Creative Commons Non Commercial No Deriatives:

1629086678629.png

1629086689326.png

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
According to WaifuLabs (Sizigi) discord, the images are CC BY-NC-ND which means Creative Commons Non Commercial No Deriatives:

View attachment 9186
View attachment 9187
Meh. Basically the same as it just being copyrighted then. I mean how often does a copyrighted material even get you in trouble? The odds the creator even finds out you use their work is small to begin with

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes

too much work just for this

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
This one is cursed.

Nhatduongg

I remeber Agentt have one.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Oh yeah this one was just on trending

Reyezwriting

View attachment 9186
View attachment 9187
This is the reason I stopped using Waifulabs. I now use thisanimedoesnotexist.ai, which from what I have read, is okay to use. One should commission an artist anyway. Is the right thing to do.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
This is the reason I stopped using Waifulabs. I now use thisanimedoesnotexist.ai, which from what I have read, is okay to use. One should commission an artist anyway. Is the right thing to do.
Damn that website's good. I would commission if I had money to spare, but sadly that money went to gacha games.

RaizarP

A Giga Chad

oh hey i saw my novel... i use waitulabs for temporary cover for now. I am commisioning an artist to make my cover with my pitiful allowance, though they still working on it right now.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

It's like looking into the abyss, but you're the one staring back at yourself.

Reyezwriting

Damn that website's good. I would commission if I had money to spare, but sadly that money went to gacha games.
After getting so much salt from not getting what I wanted and swearing that I would never waste money in gachas again, I finally saved the money to pay a commision, which is being currently working on. Lol.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
After getting so much salt from not getting what I wanted and swearing that I would never waste money in gachas again, I finally saved the money to pay a commision, which is being currently working on. Lol.
Oh no, I buy skins, not pull for the gacha. If i whale for gqcha I might not get what I want, but if I buy skins... Mmm.. I'll definitely get what I want.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Mine had that cover before I commissioned the current one. I nailed the look on my character almost on the first try lol. You can see the current one when you click on the green signature.

waifu 3.png