Resolved Posting cooldown on SHF... it's too long!

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I don't know why it is that I got this impression, but it's really hard to spam here!!! :blob_upset::blob_upset::blob_upset:

If I try to make two consecutive profile posts on SHF, it often forces me to go into a posting cooldown!

However, I very rarely experience this on NUF!

Spamming is VERY important to the health of a forum community! :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek:

Please reduce the cooldown so it is easier to spam!!! :blob_okay:

Tony

Staff member
I don't know why it is that I got this impression, but it's really hard to spam here!!! :blob_upset::blob_upset::blob_upset:

If I try to make two consecutive profile posts on SHF, it often forces me to go into a posting cooldown!

However, I very rarely experience this on NUF!

Spamming is VERY important to the health of a forum community! :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek:

Please reduce the cooldown so it is easier to spam!!! :blob_okay:

The cooldown is 8 seconds. Just like NUF. Unless you're spamming threads which is 3 minutes cooldown.

You must've leveled up your spamming over here to be able to notice that cooldown.

But on a serious note, is the cooldown longer than 8 seconds for you?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
The cooldown is 8 seconds. Just like NUF. Unless you're spamming threads which is 3 minutes cooldown.

You must've leveled up your spamming over here to be able to notice that cooldown.

But on a serious note, is the cooldown longer than 8 seconds for you?
NUF's cooldown is 8 seconds for profile posts? :blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock:

I feel like I'm able to spam much faster than that on profile posts!

(Maybe I'm imagining it? >.<)

EDIT: ....I just tested this on NUF and I guess I got a cooldown on NUF too....... >.<

Tony

Staff member
NUF's cooldown is 8 seconds for profile posts? :blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock:

I feel like I'm able to spam much faster than that on profile posts!

(Maybe I'm imagining it? >.<)

EDIT: ....I just tested this on NUF and I guess I got a cooldown on NUF too....... >.<

Yes. This confirms that your spamming level on SHF is higher than on NUF. Grats!!!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
jesus, 8 seconds? how fast do you damn type? you could be queen of the sweatshop