Resolved Problem with Scheduling A Chapter

Garret25

What is the issue?
# Tried scheduling a chapter 1 minute after (it was 7pm at the time, scheduled it at 7:01)... The chapter got uploaded but didn't appear in the story page (also does not work for "next chapter" button)

What are the steps to reproduce this issue?
# 1. Schedule a chapter 1 minute after

(Alternate Story)
I don't know if this is important but I also scheduled it at exactly 7pm then clicked OK -- not the Publish button
1. It was not yet 7pm, probably a minute or two before. Scheduled the chapter for 7pm. Clicked OK.
2. 7pm arrived without the Publish button being clicked. Re-scheduled for 7:01pm.
3. Clicked OK. It is several seconds after 7pm. I clicked "Publish".
4. 7:01 arrived, checked the story page. Nothing.

Do you have any screenshots to provide for the issue?
# No

Did this only happen once?
# Yes

Any other extra things to note?
# The problem has been solved with some advice from a discord mod--by deleting the old one and re-uploading. Also, the replacement chapter appeared in the SH main page as posted "1 hour ago", same time as the old chapter. Never checked the SH main page if the old chapter appeared there, probably didn't.

Agentt

Thighs
What happened here, is most probably the a false positive from the anti cheat system installed here which is supposed to detect and delete chapters posted in spam. You were just unlucky

Tony

Staff member
What is the issue?
# Tried scheduling a chapter 1 minute after (it was 7pm at the time, scheduled it at 7:01)... The chapter got uploaded but didn't appear in the story page (also does not work for "next chapter" button)

What are the steps to reproduce this issue?
# 1. Schedule a chapter 1 minute after

(Alternate Story)
I don't know if this is important but I also scheduled it at exactly 7pm then clicked OK -- not the Publish button
1. It was not yet 7pm, probably a minute or two before. Scheduled the chapter for 7pm. Clicked OK.
2. 7pm arrived without the Publish button being clicked. Re-scheduled for 7:01pm.
3. Clicked OK. It is several seconds after 7pm. I clicked "Publish".
4. 7:01 arrived, checked the story page. Nothing.

Do you have any screenshots to provide for the issue?
# No

Did this only happen once?
# Yes

Any other extra things to note?
# The problem has been solved with some advice from a discord mod--by deleting the old one and re-uploading. Also, the replacement chapter appeared in the SH main page as posted "1 hour ago", same time as the old chapter. Never checked the SH main page if the old chapter appeared there, probably didn't.

I was able to recreate this bug and it's fixed. Thanks for reporting it!