Procrastinating

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
How to fix procrastination 102
Maybe fix it later.
How to fix procrastination 103
Break your work into little steps, that way the work will look like its not as bad as you imagine
Start at least one thing, could be the easiest or could be the hardest, you don't need to do everything just one thing a day and before you know it you'll be done

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Break your work into little steps, that way the work will look like its not as bad as you imagine
Start at least one thing, could be the easiest or could be the hardest, you don't need to do everything just one thing a day and before you know it you'll be done
where;s the How to Fix Ophious?

JustHANO

That mind set would ruin me lol. That how it ends up working out, completing some here an there, but i know if i go away from a project, i would have to pick it way later when the spark starts and i have time.

JustHANO

That mind set would ruin me lol. That how it ends up working out, completing some here an there, but i know if i go away from a project, i would have to pick it way later when the spark starts and i have time.
This why im conflicted now. Finish this story or take my ass to bed. Imma choose the latter

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
But it's a must yanno
*bites*
guess different methods work for different folks

Bajitonz

Read the about m and you may understand me more :)
I will get around to replying to this later.