Project Funding - Using new Discord server

Mercyque

Hello fellow writers, artists and readers, I've been away for a while due to not consistently being active on the ScribbleHub forums. So I recently decided to make a discord server for requesting project funding and support.

The server is fairly small and focused on solely providing help on making projects happen. Even projects not related to artwork and writing.

I'd like to briefly introduce myself, my name is Mercy and I make use of the username, Mercyque. I like to read, write and draw, but I haven't amounted to much of either being a writer or artist, thus I feel the best way I can help out is by supporting other artists and writers.

I'm a fan of LGBTTQ+ fiction, and hope that you'll have an interest in my proposed server which I'll discuss further here for a brief while.

The goal of the server is to help support projects whether that be by funding or other means. We provide funding that varies from 50$ USD and upwards. We're gradually building up the server to match what the community would like and hope you'll enjoy it.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Sounds like a fun idea! Too bad I can't stand Discord. I find it too distracting. Good luck, though :)

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Welcome back!

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Not to be a party-pooper, but nothing came out from the previous attempt. I was in the whole project until the previous server was deleted after a short announcement and none of the "giveaways" was concluded, at least not publicly. So, as much as I would want to believe in the movement again, it pretty much just came and disappeared, and that doesn't leave a good impression. I was following the events closely until the day they were taken down, discarding any thoughts of hearing about them again. Now I wonder how this one will go.

Mercyque

To be fair I was always forgetful about giveaways compared to just sharing funds without a prize element. But I see your point and won't deny it.

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
Heyoo, long time long time. Glad to see you back. :blobtaco: Is this still the same server as before?