Puns, give me puns. Or else.

Closeranemone48

you all love 'em and hate 'em. Puns, the use of irony and slightly edited pronunciation to create hugh-more.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I used to have an irresistible desire to strip off all my clothes in public, but it went away ever since I started drinking Windex. After all, it prevents streaking.

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
One thing I've learned with electrical stuff is that anything is an indicator light if you run enough current through it. Sorry, my lack of being punny may be a bit shocking but it's hard to resist going with what I know. It accounts for my bad taste for going back to college

Okay, those were bad and probably just relative to me because I have an Electronic Engineering diploma and am taking Business Administration with a focus on Accounting.

But you know, everyone on here has a storied past and should be able to scribble up some puns. Perhaps they can come up with the write stuff.

TotallyHuman

I have an Electronic Engineering diploma and am taking Business Administration with a focus on Accounting.
that's a random combination. You really lego of yourself when you were choosing it, huh? Sorry.

l8rose

that's a random combination. You really lego of yourself when you were choosing it, huh? Sorry.

To be fair, one came from an engineered love of being electrocuted and the other was because I realized no one is going to pay me to be electrocuted. It is a random skill but you could say it administers a rather marketable set of skills. >_>

Sorry, my home groan puns are not the best. I'm just a little taxed on studying for my test. The rhyme was pun-intentional.

TotallyHuman

To be fair, one came from an engineered love of being electrocuted and the other was because I realized no one is going to pay me to be electrocuted. It is a random skill but you could say it administers a rather marketable set of skills. >_>

Sorry, my home groan puns are not the best. I'm just a little taxed on studying for my test. The rhyme was pun-intentional.
Well, tests are not a light enterprise. You must prepare for them well or your prof is gonna fry you.

l8rose

Well, tests are not a light enterprise. You must prepare for them well or your prof is gonna fry you.
Honestly, I'm worried if I'm testing his patience but we'll see how things go. I'm just not going to hound him to redo it even if I should because I'm a little ruff with my studying (as I get to see puppies today).