Question: Is there a way to format text in story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Why did you assume that i'm a human? I'm obviously N̨̻͓̠͇̜̳͕̾̔̕̚͜͡a̡̰̤͕͖̘̰̥̋́͋̂̓̕͞͝r͚̳͖̼̔́̔̄͐̃́̏͢r̢͍̦͇͓̳̠͖͚̅͛͂͂͑a͚̳͕̥̳̝͕͌͂́̒̔̓̀́͟͜t̠̥͖̰͓͓̖̒̿͑̀̾͛̆͞ö̝̪̼͓̫͈͈̒̍̄̾̐͑͌͟r̢̛̞̼̙̥͈̮̀͐̿͂̕͡͠ a bird viewing from the skies...
The crazy chthulu like formatting is what I want. How does one make it look like that, and is it possible to use it in SH’s main site for story? Can someone explain how to format it?

I didn’t think this would be an author or writing general thing, so I made this in general topics to ask. If the topic needs to be moved to another forum, I understand.
Thanks all!

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
The crazy chthulu like formatting is what I want. How does one make it look like that, and is it possible to use it in SH’s main site for story? Can someone explain how to format it?

I didn’t think this would be an author or writing general thing, so I made this in general topics to ask. If the topic needs to be moved to another forum, I understand.
Thanks all!
The format is called 'zalgo text'. Not sure if it's the official name but sites that can convert text could appear if you enter it. There used to be a site called eeemo.net that's most used for this but I can't seem to open it :/

And yes it works, look at my test chapter

Last edited:

Agentt

Thighs

Thanks all!
You could've asked him at that point instead if creating a new thread. Just saying.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
You could've asked him at that point instead if creating a new thread. Just saying.
I don’t like changing topics of another person’s forum thread. It’s against the rules last I checked.

The format is called 'zalgo text'. Not sure if it's the official name but sites that can convert text could appear if you enter it. There used to be a site called eeemo.net that's most used for this but I can't seem to open it :/

And yes it works, look at my test chapter
Thank you! I’ll look into it, I always see different versions of the warped texts so I figured there might be multiple ways to do it. Sorry for tagging you out, I tried to delete the username from quote, but it was hard to do on mobile. It’s way easier on the computer.

Napelynn

I don’t like changing topics of another person’s forum thread. It’s against the rules last I checked.
I just went and checked, I might be wrong since I skimmed it but the rules said that hijacking a serious thread is banned. Also, I wouldn't consider asking a question or two hijacking.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
I just went and checked, I might be wrong since I skimmed it but the rules said that hijacking a serious thread is banned. Also, I wouldn't consider asking a question or two hijacking.
I’ve seen a question off topic derail the OP’s thread forum before. But if you all think this is a waste of a forum post, I’ll direct message an admin to lock it. I got one answer.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Oh, don't be so stiff. It's really off putting.
...stiff? I’m sorry if that’s how you interpreted it as such. That wasn’t the intention at all.
I was surprised by the amount of backlash a general question to a warped text format using a visual example turned out to be. I wasn’t expecting the original person to answer, but they were kind enough to answer. Also, as I explained above it was hard to take out their username from the quote on a mobile. I wasn’t just trying to ask them, but asking the general consensus of how to make this specific text.
I’ve seen numerous versions of the warped texts before on SH, so that’s why I opened a new forum post thread to ask the other users.

Status
Not open for further replies.