Question...(unrelated to writing).

• Thread starter Deleted member 42060
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42060

This might sound like a Quora question, but who is usually more experienced in life, the negative person or the positive person? Explain why. Flex your writing skills and sell me on it, if you will.

atgongumerki

I really envy those who can stay positive, even after experiencing a lot of negative events.
But you can have a lot of experience without all that crap. If you are born wealthy. Have a linear career. From Kindergarten to Retirement. Have lots of kids and grandkids. And do stuff with them each week.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
This might sound like a Quora question, but who is usually more experienced in life, the negative person or the positive person? Explain why. Flex your writing skills and sell me on it, if you will.
A negative person will see the world as it is. They've gone through the vissitudes of life and that's where the negativity was born.

Meanwhile, a positive person will view the world as they would like it to be. They know only a small piece of what the world is like. And living in such delusions isnt experiencing life, its experiencing a lie.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Neither. You being positive or negative has no actual correlation to experience in life. Everything has advantages and disadvantages.

A negative person will see the world as it is. They've gone through the vissitudes of life and that's where the negativity was born.

Meanwhile, a positive person will view the world as they would like it to be. They know only a small piece of what the world is like. And living in such delusions isnt experiencing life, its experiencing a lie.

You are under a false impression of negativity and positivity. A negative person might think he sees the true value of life, but by not exploring the venue they might be actually losing out on experience or simply naive in their negative assumptions. They also lose out on a lot of oppertunity.

In comparison, a positive person may also know of the negative aspects and accept those but stays positive precisely because they are experienced. Do note, the human body reacts poorly to staying negative, even fake smiling is good for it. A negative psychology is unhealthy after all. So it is possible for a positive person to accept the wrongs and try to make the best of them.

So there is no definite of a negative or positive being related to experience.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Neither. You being positive or negative has no actual correlation to experience in life. Everything has advantages and disadvantages.

You are under a false impression of negativity and positivity. A negative person might think he sees the true value of life, but by not exploring the venue they might be actually losing out on experience or simply naive in their negative assumptions. They also lose out on a lot of oppertunity.

In comparison, a positive person may also know of the negative aspects and accept those but stays positive precisely because they are experienced. Do note, the human body reacts poorly to staying negative, even fake smiling is good for it. A negative psychology is unhealthy after all. So it is possible for a positive person to accept the wrongs and try to make the best of them.

So there is no definite of a negative or positive being related to experience.
THIS
Happiness is a choice that has very little to do with how experienced you are.

I'm a generally happy person, and I've been through lots of heartbreak, a five-year relationship with an emotionally abusive closet meth addict (2009-2014), and one of my boyfriends died in 2015. It's not about how many experiences you've had. It's about how well you pick yourself back up after your experiences.

However, a stable, healthy childhood with loving parents may play a factor. My dad was always there to clean up my wounds when I fell off my bicycle, and my mom spent as much time as she could with me after work.

D

Deleted member 45782

Negative person - they tend go through lot of life experiences and got harden by those experiences. But sometimes, a pessimistic person could also be not open to opportunities since they shut it out thinking it would still all go south anyways.

Positive person - could have a lot of experiences in life but just don't show it. Or could be the ones that are highly optimistic and wearing rosy-tinted glasses until they experience that actual stuff first hand.

Best? Pragmatic realistic. Don't be too negative or positive so you can pick yourself up after things go down cause life is a Rollercoaster - life still goes on so if not today then the next and the next.

Can't really explain and definitely not explaining it well enough cause only brush on it very lightly, but there's pessimism, optimism, pragmatism. Pragmatism is good balance between pessimism and optimism.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace_Raven

None and both.

Depending on the person it is the one that mentally mature.

If you ever meet this kind of person in real life you will understand.

It is the ability to not regret one decision. It is the ability to accept one flaw then try to make up for it.

A person who seems to do not have regret in life.

A person who think

Within a good outcome, there is something to take for granted.

And within a bad outcome, there is something to learn.

There is no mistake, just a constant learning experience.

It is not about knowledge nor intelligence.

But it is the ability to use that knowledge and intelligence.

It is something called wisdom.

So in the end, there is no wrong or correct answer.

So, my child. Do you learn?

Remember, with knowledge there is power.

With power there is responsibility.

And with responsibility there is wisdom.

The day you realize this, you will be able to see everything.

Innocent in evil.
Evil in kindness.
Maturity in child.
And childishness in adult.

One day you will see,
And the day you are able to see it, is the day that you are mature.

And then the word sorry and thank you.
Will be the word that clam your heart.

OpenGL

Brother, you have asked a very good question.

Now, who is more experienced in life ..., it's not the problem whether they are negative or positive. But who is the older one than the other, because .... experience is the best teacher, and the elderly people know more than the younger ones. If you compare an old man with a teenager, then the one who is more experienced is the old man. Of course, there is some special exception like if the old man has already too old and gone senile, or forgetful, but generally ..., the older is the more experienced.