You have to take out their families...
These quotes are really criminal

For reference Rebecca Kleefisch was the former lt. gov of Wisconsin

Screenshot 2023-06-15 16.38.47.png

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
"Fun with English" things.
Before was was was was was is.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.
Will Will Smith smith? Will Smith will smith.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
For me, it's "The best does not fear the one who is second best but instead, the one who is last" ~ Mark Twain. It's referencing swordplay but it's pretty dumb.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
These quotes are really criminal

For reference Rebecca Kleefisch was the former lt. gov of Wisconsin

View attachment 19181
Any time people quote this poem:sick:: The White Man's Burden -
You know what, I was going to quote some of it to show you how criminal it really is... but I decided "NAH!" Not having that trash on my comments.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
For me, it's "The best does not fear the one who is second best but instead, the one who is last" ~ Mark Twain. It's referencing swordplay but it's pretty dumb.
This does make sense, tho. It's pretty much a fancy way of saying "Fear the idiot, for he cannot be predicted".

"Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees", or any kind of Propaganda, really. I never understood why people need this whole "If you aren't with me, you're my enemy" stuff. First they scream for something and the moment they have it they pull a 180° like they're the French Revolutionists...

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
"Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees", or any kind of Propaganda, really. I never understood why people need this whole "If you aren't with me, you're my enemy" stuff. First they scream for something and the moment they have it they pull a 180° like they're the French Revolutionists...
Because it's politically effective. If you create a friend-enemy distinction you will be able to pressure people into complying with your agenda. Plus they are correct on the if you're not with me, your my enemy
a

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-20 21.32.11.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-20 21.32.11.png
    525.3 KB · Views: 18