Radiant Prism. Please help me get the story line I want to read!

Yati

Hi,
I am really enjoying Radiant Prism at the moment. It is a yuri action fantasy story that I think is really really awesome. (I added a link in case you did not notice), and I advise everyone to read and enjoy it for themselves.

It's a story that reads like a visual novel, so after certain intervals, there is a vote to see what the protagonist will do. Supporters get 3 votes.

At the end of the last chapter, there is a vote to stay and wait at home, or to follow your girlfriend. I really want her to follow her girlfriend. Do join me in reading Radiant Prism, and please help me to get her to follow her girlfriend in the vote at the end of the last chapter?

You will receive my eternal gratitude!

Last edited:

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
i refuse to vote on stuff i'm not involved in

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Oh yeah, you guys should read and vote because I, the creator of this exposure thread, is desperate. Come on, I am not forcing anyone, it's just that it is a visual novel and everyone should join in because my opinion is debatable.

Uh, here's an L.

Yati

I might be the deciding vote. 6/5 now.
Thank you so much! :blob_hug:

Actually, my camp is still one vote behind due to supporters counting as 3 votes...
Oh yeah, you guys should read and vote because I, the creator of this exposure thread, is desperate. Come on, I am not forcing anyone, it's just that it is a visual novel and everyone should join in because my opinion is debatable.

Uh, here's an L.

Whatever works lol. I am having fun. Votes are made to be manipulated. And if I find some people to share the experience of an awesome story with, I don't see what there is to lose. Even if they vote the other way. It's all in good sports.

Any opinion is always debatable.

You seem like a joy to be around if you feel the urge to react like that. I hope at least you enjoy being bitter. :blob_awkward::blobrofl:

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 35 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Here's a little tip I learned from my brief time in my school's improv club: Always say yes. Staying home and doing nothing never makes for an interesting story. Now, if you have people choose between two interesting choices, such as different people to follow, that's worthy of a poll.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger

Uh, here's an L.
I really wanted to make a joke about a certain other visual novel related attention thread, but there's no work to draw attention to.
You win this round, but I'll be back