Rate Your Toxicity

Rate your toxicity

• Total voters

Spica66

On the scale of 1 to 5, how toxic are you?

Don't deny the toxicity. The more you deny, the more you become toxic. Embrace the toxicity!

Last edited:

EternalSunset0

Probably 2. I don't think I'm too toxic generally, and I easily keep it to a minimum online and with strangers.

But I do admit I have occasional mean streaks in real life, mostly in the form of BMing in games with acquaintances, for example. Or making fun of others via memes, etc. Not sure if those count as totally /toxic/ per se but it's there.

Irl, I'm more passive aggressive than completely toxic I think.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Im normally a 1 until i get worked up then i jump to 5 and do a giant leap towards ten, because i WILL stop talking to you normally and respond with a very thoroughly written scene of you being gang raped by the thorned pricks of filthy orcs.

And i just havent seen anyone else who goes that far.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
As patience as Buddha. Not gonna lie, the only thing that would make me toxic is stupid teammates. I would advice them but I won't get toxic but will counter whenever they became too toxic. Hell, I even have toxic readers who get offended and tried to delete their messages after and then try to pass the blame on the author for being such a toxic ass. Literally laugh my ass over but didn't try to get into their level but instead play stupid.

Even in games, when I lose a game, I would rather find an alternate or improve my skills rather than blame it on the game. I would even discourage myself to even improve further. Because I know that I'm pretty much stupid, I rather improve rather than get agitated.

When I played GTA:San Andreas, I actually got even a bit toxic that I instead look for some solutions rather than finding blame for my failure on the game, my pc or even myself.

Mainly because that I live with a prideful family that even if it literally isn't my fault, they would still blame it on me due to my stupidity that i rather find a solution to solve rather than get agitated. The moment I get mad is when the buddha does it first.

PhillisCreziles

﹤Once a Potato﹥
My toxicity levels, in terms of sarcasm, are off the charts.
But normally on a daily basis, I am at a 1. Going any higher than that will knock me dead on the concrete floor.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Honestly, know your place. *smirks*

My toxicity is beyond your understanding, peasant!

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
This comment has been removed by the ScribbleHub Moderator.

Novellover

I’ll rate Myself an 3 I don’t know much But I am Very Clingy And Possessive Certainly Not manipulative I don’t lie But I spout Technical Truth I’m honestly an Unknown Variable I don’t Insult others for my Shortcomings

Reisinling

I discovered there are only 2 times I swear- when playing online games, and when driving a car. So 1 to over 9000, depending on that

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
lol. I agreed that in competitive game it's easy to get tilted.
But i don't play competitive games. It might be challenging but games for me that isn't fun, isn't worth playing at all. I only play games that made me have fun and even the mistakes can be forgiven if you made me laugh. I do play competitive but only for getting free stuff.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.

Don't deny the toxicity. The more you deny, the more you become toxic. Embrace the toxicity!
Most of the time, I'm pretty calm, the occasional cursing is inevitable, but I make sure to not do it in front of little kids.

AKnightWithaKnife

The moment I see harem or lgbtq+ mixed with gender bender or female lead my salt levels go insane