Re:Monster is getting an adaptation.

SailusGebel

Every smut is worth seeing, in my opinion. Retarded or not~ :blob_uwu:

Papafade

Pretty sure most of the "Smut" was actually fanfic inserted by the translators. The novel itself mostly did fade to black moments, on the other hand, the translators made him an aphrodisiacal laced, tentacle arm slinging harem lord.

HungrySheep

I like yuri
Imagine this getting an adaptation and not Hakomari. Eiji must be shitting himself.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I know it's poorly written (or maybe translated?) but it's after I read the manga that I began to read novel to know what happen later in the story, and sadly, that when I realise that most manga are poorly adaptated with missing part, like in this one too.

The first war between goblins and humans in the forest was not showed like in the novel, we didn't even see the best fight in it, which are in the point of view of Therese East Eckermann when she face Rou(the MC) with her whole team.

If the animation is well made and they make some adjust due to the story be a diary, it could be great, at least you won't have a virgin guys isekaied who are affraid to touch a woman despite having an army following him or being afraid to kill someone due to "this is bad in my world".

There some part of the story who are great for me, like for exemple, the whole evolutions tree if you didn't take into consideration that gobelin can evolve in all those things.

BlackKnightX

Pretty sure most of the "Smut" was actually fanfic inserted by the translators. The novel itself mostly did fade to black moments, on the other hand, the translators made him an aphrodisiacal laced, tentacle arm slinging harem lord.
The manga also does this fade-back thing as well. The sex scenes are not that explicit, so I wouldn't call it a smut, really.

SailusGebel

I know it's poorly written (or maybe translated?) but it's after I read the manga that I began to read novel to know what happen later in the story, and sadly, that when I realise that most manga are poorly adaptated with missing part, like in this one too.

If the animation is well made and they make some adjust due to the story be a diary, it could be great, at least you won't have a virgin guys isekaied who are affraid to touch a woman despite having an army following him or being afraid to kill someone due to "this is bad in my world".

There some part of the story who are great for me, like for exemple, the whole evolutions tree if you didn't take into consideration that gobelin can evolve in all those things.