Read Later List

AkalE

Hey hey!
I'm in a serious binging mood and in the Epilogue of the one I'm reading now.
Would you mind sharing your favorite stories on SH?
Let them preferably be atleast a month old, so that I can stretch my legs and binge i peace.

(Also no harem/BL/GL... you know the drill. Basically non-romance centric)

p.s. so shameless self-adv. Do the honourable thing, bully your friend to recommend it... Also, if you are the bullied friend, stand up for yourself and throw your friend under the bus. Tag the 'friend' who made you recommend! :blobspearpeek:

Vhail

World keeper
He who fight with monster
Azarith healer
Healer

Wurzel

The wife said I have to share her trashy story:
And she wants one-star ratings.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hey hey!
I'm in a serious binging mood and in the Epilogue of the one I'm reading now.
Would you mind sharing your favorite stories on SH?
Let them preferably be atleast a month old, so that I can stretch my legs and binge i peace.

p.s. so shameless self-adv. Do the honourable thing, bully your friend to recommend it... Also, if you are the bullied friend, stand up for yourself and throw your friend under the bus. Tag the 'friend' who made you recommend! :blobspearpeek:
*gets ready to shamelysly promote my own novel*
:blob_shock: :blob_shock: :blob_shock:

Goswick

Drunken Australian
I second "He who fights with monsters". It's a fun LitRPG Isekai story with interesting mechanics, as long as you don't mind the protagonist being a little Mary-Sueish in social situations.
Also, Atypical Merchant is a pretty interesting read - I've just been getting into it.

Finally, my Adventum Contest entry "Isekai Inc." isn't a month old yet, but I've clocked up nearly 25k words on it in three days - so I figure I may as well go for the shameless self promo while I'm at it lol. It's a bit unconventional, but if you enjoy that sort of thing, then feel free to give it a shot.

But yeah, in all seriousness, feel free to give any one of those ones a whirl. I hope you enjoy them!

D.Dimitrov

[Trash Talker]
If you want some good action fantasy with a bit of sci-fi in it and OP MC, you should check this1:

It's a fun and dynamic read with some mistery for a desert.

AkalE

p.s. so shameless self-adv. Do the honourable thing, bully your friend to recommend it... Also, if you are the bullied friend, stand up for yourself and throw your friend under the bus. Tag the 'friend' who made you recommend!
Finally, my Adventum Contest entry "Isekai Inc." isn't a month old yet, but I've clocked up nearly 25k words on it in three days - so I figure I may as well go for the shameless self promo while I'm at it lol. It's a bit unconventional, but if you enj

No self advertising! XD Bully a friend!
But thanks for the recs

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I personally enjoy the story Displaced. I consider it underappreciated. It's an excellent read if you want some portal fantasy with a lot of war and chaos on a continental scale as well as epic battles on an individual level.