Reborn as Amekage Hanzo

Avakrael

Reborn as a young Hanzo with Demigod Hanzo template | Shiryu Of The Rain template | Desolate Era: Raindrop Sutra

I really like the rain
so, just randomly thinking,
Amekage Hanzo
becomes a raindance swordsman ninja reincarnator & dominates the cosmos as secret leader of Akatsuki who tells Nagato the evil plans before faking his death ~ going on a journey in a martial world near ninja planet ~ then returning to dominate the ninja world and lead it to wage war against the heavens gloriously!

Of course, he should also midnightblue hair and eyes from being stained by Heavenly Firmament Rainfall which caused him to seek a cure in the Pure Land and end up shattering it's nonpure reincarnation scam to release the bounds of true samsara, which somehow end up connecting all the discordant realms segregated by the Pure Land and making a Heavenly Warp Tide allowing strong individuals or lucky weaklings to travel between worlds!

Slowly dying from destroying the Pure Land, Hanzo unconsciously absorbs the samsara essence that has accumulated from the faux control of reincarnation by the Pure Land, solving his Rain Fever and integrating the power of samsara into his Rain Sword Ninja Way.

From then on, he is swallowed by the resentful last will of the Pure Land and bleached into a ghost directly rather than having his soul annihilated.

Rain Sword Reaper

Is the epithet he gains as he is launched into the main martial jianghu and battles to further the Ninja Sect in the big picture fight!​

Last edited:

AYM

Average cilantro enjoyer

What?

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
No. Also this is unintelligible enough that it reads similar to phaeous post.

OatMush

up to no good
This sounds either awful or absolutely transcendental. Like new isekai homestuck shit tier meme level of media we mere mortals are too pleb to comprehend.

OatMush

up to no good
Actually the more I reread this the more I love it. The complete lack of coherence, the poetic line break between 'rain' and 'so,'.
After my first attempt at writing flopped I've been practicing writing exercises, reading grammer and style guides, avoiding passive voice and trying to improve my prose and word choice. All a waste of time.
No, you've shown me the way forward. I just need to embrace my true self and write bold incomprehensible nonsense and never look back. If anyone ever understands me, that's their problem.

phaeous

The Semanticist
Actually the more I reread this the more I love it. The complete lack of coherence, the poetic line break between 'rain' and 'so,'.
After my first attempt at writing flopped I've been practicing writing exercises, reading grammer and style guides, avoiding passive voice and trying to improve my prose and word choice. All a waste of time.
No, you've shown me the way forward. I just need to embrace my true self and write bold incomprehensible nonsense and never look back. If anyone ever understands me, that's their problem.
You just gotta dance your own dance dude.
Don't dance the dance of others.
If you go about dancing the dance of others, you're a fuckin poseur.