Regarding NSFW images

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
I know the rules don't allow them, so I don't plan to post any here. However, I thought what if I just post the cropped image (for example, only the face), then leave an external link for anyone to access in order to view the full image (like say Twitter, pixiv, deviantArt and the like). But my anxiety kicked in and told me "What if that is also grounds for getting banned?" considering it leads to an NSFW image.

So for clarification and my peace of mind, I'd like to know if this is allowed or perhaps I may be abusing a possible loophole here, which of course I won't push if it's no good.

Apologies in case this has been answered before. I've searched through the forums myself, but yeah I failed to find anything that answered my question.

Last edited:

ACFoster99

You could just blur/pixelate the bad parts of the images if you want a happy medium I think. Personally wouldn't directly link the unfiltered NSFW image within the chapter itself but if your twitter/patreon/whatever is linked to the site in some capacity, then people could easily find it that way I guess? :blob_hmm:

(Don't take this as fact because I don't think anyone's really sure, except Tony of course.)

Last edited:

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I would also add that it is not just about posting lewds from the net but your own drawings & illustrations. :blob_cookie: :blobthumbsup:

Ran-Ron

Ah yes sorry I didn't make it clear lol. This inquiry is mostly in regards to drawings/artworks/illustrations posted in the forum, not the main site. :sweat_smile:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
You can link to third party sites to view nsfw images. Answered by Tony himself. The anti nsfw rule is solely because advertisers dislike sites with nsfw images.

What you suggested is ok. Just don’t rickroll people into clicking on nsfw without giving head ups before.

Ran-Ron

You can link to third party sites to view nsfw images. Answered by Tony himself. The anti nsfw rule is solely because advertisers dislike sites with nsfw images.

What you suggested is ok. Just don’t rickroll people into clicking on nsfw without giving head ups before.

Alright! Sweet! Thank you very much for answering~

Feel free to lock this thread now as my question has been answered. :blob_party:

RevvingRevy

Does this apply to the main site along with the forums?