Reporting oneself

AdLeto

While wandering my profile i noticed something strange, you can report yourself, being the ground minded and logic guided person i am, i didn't reported myself just to see what happens

After that, i started thinking, why can someone report himself, and the conclusion i got was that it was there to people flush out their hate for themselves, making that report button some kind of friend that listen to your rants or a psychologist

Anyway, what do you all think about it, share your ideas, just nonsense or something else with deeper meaning?

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
While wandering my profile i noticed something strange, you can report yourself, being the ground minded and logic guided person i am, i didn't reported myself just to see what happens

After that, i started thinking, why can someone report himself, and the conclusion i got was that it was there to people flush out their hate for themselves, making that report button some kind of friend that listen to your rants or a psychologist

Anyway, what do you all think about it, share your ideas, just nonsense or something else with deeper meaning?
I just reported myself. I complained that I couldn't delete my own post or edit it. My post offended myself.
There's actually a forum rule saying self-reporting will result in getting a warning, so I'd be careful about doing that.
'-'

X

AdLeto

There's actually a forum rule saying self-reporting will result in getting a warning, so I'd be careful about doing that.
'-'

X
That would make it an normal report with an reasonable cause

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
'-'

X
I'm still waiting for my promised warning that they owe me then. If they don't give me what I deserve soon, then I will have to resort to posting like Benben.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Gossip time is it? What is Benben banned for you ask? Ohohohoho!

I'm not sure. Maybe he posted something dirty or political or controversial. While he is away in banned land the most important thing we can do is post as many taco cat blobs as possible on his profile. :blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

There must be a reason Xenforo added the function. Possibly as a way of contacting the admins when you are new to the forums and don't know how to handle it.

Either way, Tony is not the one to the develop the forums, so there isn't really much he can do about it, it's probably gonna remain there.