RepresentingEnvy VS Paul_Tromba Writing Duel Announcement

Tsuru

Robot
Good night
Houshou Marine Houshou GIF - Houshou Marine Houshou Marine - Discover &  Share GIFs

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
As some of you are aware, the two of us began challenging each other and the rules have been sifted out and regulated.

The prompt winner was @AliceShiki with the prompt:
"A small child (6-8 years old) lived their whole life in an orphanage. Write a short story about their first day in a new home right after being adopted."

The rules are:
1. Must be between 5k and 7k words
2. must be submitted by October 31st (OF THIS YEAR)

Place your bets now! The winner and those who bet on them will receive bragging rights for the next month after the end of the competition. Voting for the winner will commence on October 31st after both have been submitted. Thank you.
Oooooh, my prompt was chosen!

Good luck to both of you! I hope you have fun with it! ^^)/

As for who to bet on... I never read anything that Paul wrote and I at most wrote some stuff from Envy on the Writing Prompts subforum, so... I guess I'll bet on Envy just because I've interacted more with her than with Paul~
Boo, not my prompt.
Alice’s prompt isn’t as good as mine.
No. My prompt was better than alice

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
No, it's a "come closer let me stab you" disguised as an emergency pat.
Being so wary of people will just stress you unnecessarily~

I don't stab people by surprise, don't worry! I make my intentions very clear before acting! ^^)/

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
:blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: @Pixytokisaki14 @Aaqil @Iamnotabot
View attachment 21459

Targets destroyed
Time to collect the cookies and eliminate all witnesses

View attachment 21460

Cookies acquired
No witness
Plan perfectly executed
Expectations : HIGH
Temperature : HOT (blush)
CPU : #a|"tr`é+ç(NSFWèé|`48{ ERROR Self-bonking activated
Error solved
Next action : Bring cookies to "girlfriend"
CPU : Cookies = rare commodities = must upgrade efficiency of giving the cookies
Support program : Recommend SEARCHING INTERNET on "how to give cookies to girlfriend"
Search : 0.00000...0001s search done
Result : 5182512757 results telling "mouth to mouth transmission is best method for "elevate" relationship VERY QUICKLY
Bonus info : "Pushing down the target" is also another great way to "upgrade relationship"
PLAN CONFIRMED
PREPARATION currently done
View attachment 21461
Noooooooooo!!!! Well thats fine, i always have more huehheheh~ :blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie:

Tsuru

Robot
Oooooh, my prompt was chosen!

Good luck to both of you! I hope you have fun with it! ^^)/

As for who to bet on... I never read anything that Paul wrote and I at most wrote some stuff from Envy on the Writing Prompts subforum, so... I guess I'll bet on Envy just because I've interacted more with her than with Paul~

I also need headparts.
Even though its finished and on healing way.
I am still hurt from dummycake's harsh replies.
@AliceShiki There you go, inviting me to get stabbed again.
suletta mercury, miorine rembran, guel jeturk, elan ceres, chuatury panlunch, and 2 more (gundam and 1 more) drawn by mick19988

No, it's a "come closer let me stab you" disguised as an emergency pat.

Being so wary of people will just stress you unnecessarily~

I don't stab people by surprise, don't worry! I make my intentions very clear before acting! ^^)/

original drawn by meow7tail

How can you be wary of someone as adorable as Alice? Stabs don't even hurt, especially if they are full of love.

meltryllis and kishinami hakuno (fate and 2 more) drawn by 1473ex

Tsuru

Robot

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
if God doesn't hear my prayers I'm converting to Scientology