Review Swap

Hans.Trondheim

Mr Negative | Avoid at all cost
For the next time, you can click on an image to resize it.
I'm on phone, it's quite difficult to resize it when my fingers are big to mess it up.

I can remove my thread reply instead.

Hans.Trondheim

Mr Negative | Avoid at all cost
(GMSJakers version) ScribbleHub
Screenshot_20240124_080329_Chrome.jpg

(Makkis_Literal version) WebNovel
Screenshot_20240124_080245_Chrome.jpg

Glitched

Moth Mommy
Oh wow that's actually crazy. I guess pursuing a copyright wasn't such a bad idea.

Enkiari

I clicked around and...
I am not sure what to think. On the one hand, the story on SH was published earlier.
On the other, the story on webnovel is longer. It has additional chapters.
But the first nine are exact copies of the ones on SH.

Was some of the content on SH deleted?

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Anyone wanna review swap with me? Now I know that this is on a different site, but I will definitely do yours on here: https://www.webnovel.com/book/perk-mage_28479617200317205
Ok, just one thing I noticed from your synopsis:

You give the whole plot away. Like, I found out what his special powers were and what his world was like without even having to open the book. I made this mistake too, and had a hard time getting readers. Now, you have 3k words, so that is not the case for you, but I think you should ask questions in the synopsis, or at least make it so that the reader won't find as much from it as I did.

That said, your story looks promising. I don't have much time, but I think I can manage to read one chapter per day from it for a while. You don't need to read any of my stuff, it is ok.

Happy writing!
Do you really come here to ask for review for a story you stole? @GMSJakers this guys steal your book.
Wait, it is stolen?

Hm, then I should read the real thing. Can you send me a link @Sleds

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds

You give the whole plot away. Like, I found out what his special powers were and what his world was like without even having to open the book. I made this mistake too, and had a hard time getting readers. Now, you have 3k words, so that is not the case for you, but I think you should ask questions in the synopsis, or at least make it so that the reader won't find as much from it as I did.

That said, your story looks promising. I don't have much time, but I think I can manage to read one chapter per day from it for a while. You don't need to read any of my stuff, it is ok.

Happy writing!

Wait, it is stolen?

Mage Academy
I really wish the OP would clarify what is happening.
The story they are asking to be 'review swapped' is longer.
I want to know where those chapters are coming from.
Here the link for webnovel : https://www.webnovel.com/book/spy-mage-system_23458187905604405

The story don't get uploaded on SH cause he have a contract. The one he have on Webnovel have 440 chapters.

Makkis_Literal

Guys fun fact, those are the same people. I'm GMS Jakers, and Makkis_Liberal, those are two different accounts owned by me.
I've abandoned the GMS Jakers one and is trying to create a rebooted version on the other one, just to clear things up.

Enkiari

Guys fun fact, those are the same people. I'm GMS Jakers, and Makkis_Liberal, those are two different accounts owned by me.
I've abandoned the GMS Jakers one and is trying to create a rebooted version on the other one, just to clear things up.
Yep. That's what I guessed. Good luck in your endeavours.

Makkis_Literal

Here's proof:
1706284966561.png

This is also some more proof:
1706285145675.png

Now if you think I'm mad, I'm not, I'm impressed. The fact that you guys will go to lengths to make sure that no one is plagiarizing any books or such, shows how the community here is. So, I feel quite safe here. Now I did do a lot of jumping around, but I can assure you this is my final one. This book, Perk Mage: https://www.webnovel.com/book/perk-mage_28479617200317205### This is the final one.

Happy writing!

Wait, it is stolen?

Yeah, I'll fix that.
I will also be doing a rebooted version for Heatherland. GMS Jakers is an author title I want to entirely ignore. Now I will be doing different Heatherland on Webnovel, called Arcane Bloodline Heir. But being the contract I'm in specifically, I can post on multiple different platforms, so I know it's a lot of jumping around, but I do in fact have it in control. But thank you guys for taking the time to listen. I know it can seem a bit confusing. But Heatherland one in Scribble Hub is legit though.

Last edited: