Reviews for the Folks.

D

Deleted member 29316

All right, I'll go ahead and add you folks. My queue has gotten longer now but I'll work through it, so do be patient with me. I promise I'll get to everyone lol.
Thanks for your efforts!

Redbow112

Do you mind if you could add mine as well?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
@Sii you are batshit insane and I fucking love it. Have a follow.

Sii

Do you mind if you could add mine as well?

I've added yours, I'll add it to my list

@Sii you are batshit insane and I fucking love it. Have a follow.
Thank you, kind sir. Just don't tell too many people, it'll hurt my image.

Are short stories alright? I have three in one collection, if you're happy to review it: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/148315/muirgen-amp-other-tales/
Short stories are perfectly fine with me. I'll see about giving an impression about each one and giving my overall impression for the collection of shorts.

Vickusoftears

Id love a review if you have the chance;

Sii

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
All right folks, this is my first time doing this so bear with me.

I am offering reviews for your stories, can be in progress or completed. If you have a lot of chapters, I'll give it a good go, at least 10 chapters so I can properly form an opinion. I won't read all the way through, for the sake of time and because I also have a day job that takes up most of my time.

I will offer feedback, as far as what I liked/disliked and what I thought worked really well in your favor.
I'll steer clear of offering any feedback on style choices and general grammar unless that's something you'd like me to keep in mind for you.
If I don't think I have anything to offer in a review, I'd be happy to DM it to you. I'm not a mean person and I don't think it's productive to go around leaving scathing reviews on other authors works. If you still want me to post it in your reviews then I can.

Since I've never offered reviews for others I don't know what my turn around time is gonna be, so bear with me. I've only written a few reviews on RR so I'm using this as a chance to enhance myself as an objective reviewer.
I'll treat this as a first come, first served thing and I'll update with the list as I go along.

I will say that I'm not asking for anything in return, if you want to check out my story it'll be linked in my sig. But it's not a requirement that you do, I'm just here offering reviews for my fellow authors.

Current reading list-
- Saileri: I Own A Brothel In Another World - Completed
- Assurbanipal: Schwarz is my destiny - Completed
- Romance: New Return of the Condor Heroes - Completed
- TachimeSan: Aim to be a Noblewoman's Butler
- LostLibrarian: The Lone Macaw
- Tejoka: Reverse Reincarnation
- ConTroll: The Terran Traveler
- K5Rakitan: Kaiba's Prostitute
- HURGMCGURG: Stone Man
- sushirollw: The Tyrant Duchess
- KyoruS: Lord of The Ancient
- Draculus: Masquerade of Souls
- HansTrondheim: The Human Saint is Bored
- SparkNorkx: Star Ghost Isekai Agency
- Redbow112: Ragnarok in Another World
- Moonpearl: Muirgen & Other Tales
- Vickusoftears: Resurrection: I died and came back as a 3000 year old vampire!
Fuck it I'mma jump in the bandwagon as well, since my story wasn't really fully reviewed by you back then

Reactions: Sii

Sii

Fuck it I'mma jump in the bandwagon as well, since my story wasn't really fully reviewed by you back then

That's not fair at all, I'm already biased lol. I'll add you, I just remembered I didn't even do a proper one for you.

cc.mscreeps18

Book Cover (Resized for Scribble Hub).png
Title: Warfare Between Lost Hearts

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/152366/warfare-between-lost-hearts/

Genre:
/Focus/

Action; War; Drama; Romance; Science Fiction

/Side/
Family; Friendship; Psychological

Grade: Rated T

Story Description:

During the long awaited war crisis in Manila, every legal-aged inhabitant, specifically voters, are required to work for the government in order to reestablish the living land and battle against a mass terrorist attack. The country where the terrorist originated are still in the unknown and under further research. Juveniles haven’t got any choice yet to live by themselves. Building a town, planting food crops, hunting animals and even manslaughter is required in the generation by means of survival. Keisha and his brother, Jaden, are left alone haunted by vicious brutes hiding from the shadows. Until then they found hope wherein they can rule over and persist the ongoing catastrophe.

UYScuti

Helium Fuser
Do you mind checking mine when you have a chance? Not necessarily asking for a review, but any feedback or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stellar Winds

Blurb:

After sending generational ships to habitable systems within 20 light-years, humans became an interstellar species. But the vast distances separating colonies left them disconnected from each other. A real, human empire remained impossible, and fractures in their unity formed.

Ella woke up in an unfamiliar room wearing someone else's face, covered in blood. As she struggles to reconcile the two sets of memories and emotions racing through her mind, she searches for clues on her father's murder. But he wasn't who she thought he was, and neither is she.

Jerok wanted nothing more than to live free from gravity's restraints, so when his father died and left him enough money to buy a ship, he went independent. Now, he travels the system with his childhood friends and takes any job that pays enough to keep them floating. However, after rumors of abnormal Union activities reach his ears, he takes notice of the changes.

Together, Ella and Jerok must unmask a conspiracy that threatens to reshape humanity, before it's too late.

Sii

View attachment 3400
Title: Warfare Between Lost Hearts

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/152366/warfare-between-lost-hearts/

Genre:
/Focus/

Action; War; Drama; Romance; Science Fiction

/Side/
Family; Friendship; Psychological

Grade: Rated T

Story Description:

During the long awaited war crisis in Manila, every legal-aged inhabitant, specifically voters, are required to work for the government in order to reestablish the living land and battle against a mass terrorist attack. The country where the terrorist originated are still in the unknown and under further research. Juveniles haven’t got any choice yet to live by themselves. Building a town, planting food crops, hunting animals and even manslaughter is required in the generation by means of survival. Keisha and his brother, Jaden, are left alone haunted by vicious brutes hiding from the shadows. Until then they found hope wherein they can rule over and persist the ongoing catastrophe.
Do you mind checking mine when you have a chance? Not necessarily asking for a review, but any feedback or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stellar Winds

Blurb:

After sending generational ships to habitable systems within 20 light-years, humans became an interstellar species. But the vast distances separating colonies left them disconnected from each other. A real, human empire remained impossible, and fractures in their unity formed.

Ella woke up in an unfamiliar room wearing someone else's face, covered in blood. As she struggles to reconcile the two sets of memories and emotions racing through her mind, she searches for clues on her father's murder. But he wasn't who she thought he was, and neither is she.

Jerok wanted nothing more than to live free from gravity's restraints, so when his father died and left him enough money to buy a ship, he went independent. Now, he travels the system with his childhood friends and takes any job that pays enough to keep them floating. However, after rumors of abnormal Union activities reach his ears, he takes notice of the changes.

Together, Ella and Jerok must unmask a conspiracy that threatens to reshape humanity, before it's too late.

Cool, I'll add you guys to my list. Again, the list has gotten pretty long but I'll be working through it as best as I can.

Nerothemajin

If you have time to spare please check out my work.

F:Ran

It's an Action/Adventure story about swordsmanship.

D

Deleted member 29448

Hi! I’ve just stumbled upon this very lovely thread, and I hope you have some time to review my story. It currently has ten chapters. Although my story is interactive, I’d like to know if readers can still enjoy the chapters where polls are closed. I’d really appreciate it!

LazyPanda

Please check out my novel, with a pinch of shamelessness.

Sii

Story: Avenger Of Destruction

My story is kinda slow-paced, but I'd still like to hear your opinion if you have time.
Hi! I’ve just stumbled upon this very lovely thread, and I hope you have some time to review my story. It currently has ten chapters. Although my story is interactive, I’d like to know if readers can still enjoy the chapters where polls are closed. I’d really appreciate it!
Please check out my novel, with a pinch of shamelessness.

All right, I'll add you guys to the list. Just as a forewarning, the list is pretty long now. But, I will be working through and getting to everyone as quickly as my limited time permits.