Seriously?

muhyumi

I just want to say when I post something here, I do NOT want any feedback nor do I want comments. When I write, it's a hobby. That means I just want to have fun. I appreciate when you think that I'm a good writer and I can do better. But I don't want to be better. So if you see my story up in scribble hub just read if it tickles your fancy, if not leave. Don't comment. Don't rate. Stop ruining my experience on this site. Thanks

muhyumi

if you don't want peole engaging crittacly with your work then don't fucking share it online
I'm sharing it not to be "critracly" but to people who share the same likes as I do. Like I said, if it's not for you it is easier to leave than waste your time on rating or leaving a comment. My mind is made up.
Put a disclamer/warning in the synopsis or first chapter or something. Writing it in the forums probably wont reach the people you intend. I for one, love interacting with writers and readers in the chapter comments.
I have and for a quite a bit, it felt like it was going well and then something that made me upset a bit. Maybe I am sensitive, but it's just not enjoyable for me and I know for people who read my work too doesn't like seeing those kind of stuff.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
I just want to say when I post something here, I do NOT want any feedback nor do I want comments.
Don't read them then?
Go to the alert settings on your profile and disable any unwanted notification sources, and bookmark the create chapter page if you can't not look given the chance.

Or do as you have and take down the series. If a disclaimer in the synopsis won't prevent what you don't want, a soon to be buried forum post won't either. And if you can't ignore criticism, then public posting with comment functionality doesn't seem like the thing for you to me.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
I just want to say when I post something here, I do NOT want any feedback nor do I want comments. When I write, it's a hobby. That means I just want to have fun. I appreciate when you think that I'm a good writer and I can do better. But I don't want to be better. So if you see my story up in scribble hub just read if it tickles your fancy, if not leave. Don't comment. Don't rate. Stop ruining my experience on this site. Thanks

Take an adblocker like ublock origin, and create rules. You can block the ratings, stars and all the comments from being visible to you.

Askun

This is a dilemma for sure. I telling people to not rate your work is already hard enough. There's many people use this site, and that people will not see this post. Cause everyone didn't use forum that often, especially reader.

I don't know what solutions to give. Maybe just what the other say, give some sort of disclaimer. Other than that, you could just ignore it.

Is hard to not get a feedback when you post your work online. Especially the negative kindbof feedback. Besides, people come to this side to read some story. Not only to write one. Your story sooner or later need to be rated wether you like it or not.

You might as well joining one star club, like some authors in this side. They purposely get one start so not to worries about feedback and rating. (Thou I don't really know the details about them)

Well, I have nothing mor to say, so cheers.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Just comment that you don’t want anyone to comment or interact

Atramede

If you don't want feedback. Why did you post it? its kinda weird to post something online and not expect some sort of feedback.
I really don't think this person hates the idea of feedback inherently. They even said they 'appreciate' positive feedback. This to me just reads as someone who doesn't take criticism well throwing a tantrum.

You the author are not the only one comments and reviews are written for. A lot of that is written for fellow readers to discuss with each other, as is their right. Though considering the op deleted their series I don't think that really matters to them.

LORD_SHAXX

I really don't think this person hates the idea of feedback inherently. They even said they 'appreciate' positive feedback. This to me just reads as someone who doesn't take criticism well throwing a tantrum.

You the author are not the only one comments and reviews are written for. A lot of that is written for fellow readers to discuss with each other, as is their right. Though considering the op deleted their series I don't think that really matters to them.
I guess that's fair. Personally, I prefer harsh (Not malicious) feedback. I feel like those people are the ones who are most invested in the story and want it to succeed as much as possible. But I have to admit. It does hurt to hear someone point out all the flaws in your work.

Anti-Agentt

If you don't enjoy a person's honest opinion then you shouldn't share the story. People have the right to give their thoughts about something, good or bad. The moment it's on the internet has been given the right to be criticized.

Erys

Her Highness
Using SH author's note function in every chapter, have you tried asking your readers to not post a feedback on the comment section? If someone still commented, you can delete that comment and block that person from commenting.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
*Hugs* Would it make you feel better to give my story a one-star review? I love one-star reviews! You can also tell people who are too critical of your work to get it out of their system by rating/reviewing/commenting on my work!

LAJistics

Is it gay, if it's with a futa?
Just don't read the comments. I only look at them like once a fortnight. If they're thanking me for the chapter? Sweet. If not? Meh, just go on with what I planned on doing.

Hmm... Can't say this is a good look mate. Whining on the forums because you posted a story publically on a site that both allows and encourages reviews and comments? Makes me want to review it. Too bad you deleted it...

Oh, wait, what's this? A sketchy site that uses crawlers...? Well, looky here! The internet truly does never forget.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
It's called a "Synopsis". That's where this belongs, not in a forum post.

This post? This is you screaming, "Look At Me! I'm so cool I don't need you!" It is cringe. I have enough cringe in my life.

Oh, for MY readers, Please, I love your feedback, good or bad or just being bored. Keep it up. I love you guys.

Drytron

If you don't want someone spamming your story is bad because there is no GL don't post it in SH.

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
you know what? set your story into creative commons or public domain, not all rights reserved.

because if you're really writing for a hobby you wouldn't care about the rights of the story to begin with.

so if anyone comes at you and giving you a bad feedback or something you can just tell them : this story is under creative common, you can write your own story using this same setting if you wanted to.

trust me, that's actually enough to shut them up.