SH Forum Lore 1 Season 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 54065
  • Start date

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
And it's also the symbol of the agency I'm working for right now...

View attachment 21543

See?
Deped...
D'P'd...

This... is the department of Education's logo?

You know, I had a friend, he went to work for a company. They had just started a rebranding campaign and the new name was all selected and everything had already been chosen. Then, in the roll out, he wrote out the new company name, then raised his hand and asked:

"So the abbreviation of our company is CUNTS?"

And so the roll out was reversed immediately.

I'm bringing it up because this Dept of Ed logo is right up there.

Tsuru

Robot
Screenshot_1.jpg

D

Deleted member 54065

... Then by extension education is the bane of existence. I knew you Homo sapiens with your fancy books you're bad when I first laid eyes on y'all.
No worries. I am of same opinion. But I still see some good in homo sapien-hood.
Deped...
D'P'd...

This... is the department of Education's logo?

You know, I had a friend, he went to work for a company. They had just started a rebranding campaign and the new name was all selected and everything had already been chosen. Then, in the roll out, he wrote out the new company name, then raised his hand and asked:

I'm bringing it up because this Dept of Ed logo is right up there.
The Philippine Department of Education logo.

Now if you think that's still bizarre, well, the Philippines is weird.

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
Hello, I am Woolen_Bat_Monkey, and I have ventured into your humble abode with a rather pressing request for blood on behalf of my dearest mother. It would be unwise to refuse, for declining my request could lead to consequences that involve your presence as an essential "crop" on our newly established farm.

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
Hey there! Sir Hans here (I just got hired as a public school teacher back here), and I'm coming back from my long hibernation to bring back the SH Lores...now on its second season! For this piece, @Controps @RepresentingEnvy @TheMonotonePuppet @LunaSoltaer @georgelee5786 @MintiLime @Succubiome @Woolen_Bat_Monkey @greyblob @SailusGebel @Redadam04 are featured!

Disclaimer: no ScribbleHub user was harmed during the production of this work. Special thanks to Heinz for donating the tomatoes used in Puppet's 'carnage'.

Also, the contexts:

Vampire Rights thread 1
Vampire Rights thread 2

Any case, without further ado, LORE 1 Season 2:

Page 1 (Read from Right to Left)

Page 2 (Please read from Right to Left)

Page 3 (Please read from Right to Left)
Pretty cute.

TotallyHuman

this reminds me about an anecdote about Stalin. They made a new car and called it "Motherland", and when they were presenting it to Stalin, he asked: "so, how much are you going to sell your Motherland for?"