SH Forum Lore #14

• Thread starter Deleted member 54065
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 113259

Huh?
...uh-oh...
I didn't see those earlier texts...
Was still pretty funny though! But, uhhh... maybe not the best timing...:sweating_profusely:
Oh yeah, it was terrible timing. I'm no even in he mood to feud with you right now.
It's not all bad though, just apologize to Anon on his profile.

D

Deleted member 54065

How do you commission, by the way?
Someone will PM me, giving their specifications. Just the usual commission process.

After I made the artwork, I give my Paypal, then payment. Then post the thread.

Let me add, I give my commissioners anonimity, in tradition with the first commissioner.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Oh yeah, it was terrible timing. I'm no even in he mood to feud with you right now.
It's not all bad though, just apologize to Anon on his profile.
I can't. There is no reply button.
I wish he had set some boundaries. I can't think of a single moment where he said that something was too far or more than good-natured fun. I wouldn't have done anything if I thought he wasn't actually enjoying it or finding it funny.
I apologize Anon. If I had known it was causing so much stress, I can promise I really would not have done that skit.

D

Deleted member 113259

I can't. There is no reply button.
I wish he had set some boundaries. I can't think of a single moment where he said that something was too far or more than good-natured fun. I wouldn't have done anything if I thought he wasn't actually enjoying it or finding it funny.
I apologize Anon. If I had known it was causing so much stress, I can promise I really would not have done that skit.
It's not the nature of the joke it's the quantity. Sending -_- in response to light-hearted bullying over and over again may get tiring after a while.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
It's not the nature of the joke it's the quantity. Sending -_- in response to light hearted bullying over and over again succession may get tiring.
The post on his profile makes it seem like he took it a lot more personally than the initial impression would give. Which is fine! He deserves to leave and feel as emotional as he wants to. But it really does sound like it hit too close to home.

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Entertaining... Wait why can't I use emojis?!!!

D

Deleted member 113259

The post on his profile makes it seem like he took it a lot more personally than the initial impression would give. Which is fine! He deserves to leave and feel as emotional as he wants to. But it really does sound like it hit too close to home
I wouldn't say it hit too close to home because Anon's not upset about the joke in Lore, he's upset that he's in Lore.

Still, the best move would probably be for Hans to have refunded the commissioner's money or offered them a trade when he saw Anon was clearly exhausted with Lore.

That is unless this is some master troll and Anon comes back tomorrow, recent behavior doesn't suggest that though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
Ya know I told him earlier that this doesn't even seem to be that NSFW.

Then I saw the censored thing--