SH Forum search issues

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
I was trying to look up Alvypoo's FAQ thread, so i went and tried to search "FAQ" on the forum search feature
However, i get a

"

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common.
"

I tried any 3 letter combination that would actually be useful, like "cat" or "hot" or "dog" or "gay" and they all didn't work.
This makes it a LOT harder to find relevant stuff and doesn't help the issue i see of people asking the same questions over and over again.

I have no idea if you can change that since IIRC you use some 3rd party xenoford thing, but if you can, that'd be great.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I was trying to look up Alvypoo's FAQ thread, so i went and tried to search "FAQ" on the forum search feature
However, i get a

"

Oops! We ran into some problems.
The search could not be completed because the search keywords were too short, too long, or too common.
"

I tried any 3 letter combination that would actually be useful, like "cat" or "hot" or "dog" or "gay" and they all didn't work.
This makes it a LOT harder to find relevant stuff and doesn't help the issue i see of people asking the same questions over and over again.

I have no idea if you can change that since IIRC you use some 3rd party xenoford thing, but if you can, that'd be great.
Oh yeah, Xenforo ignores searches with 3 or less characters or searches with words deemed as "too common"... It's a real pain! >.<