SHF Fanart Thread!

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
Hey uhh yeah so the title!

Congrats to @TheMonotonePuppet on the newest chapter of Charisma!

Here’s a scrappy sketch I did on my phone -hopefully it looks like a campy school notebook style! (I have a cleaner one without the words as well)
EC3C3097-8872-4591-82AE-7B82C528E373.jpeg

I’ll be posting sketches and then hopefully getting around to the important bits later!

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Hey uhh yeah so the title!

Congrats to @TheMonotonePuppet on the newest chapter of Charisma!

Here’s a scrappy sketch I did on my phone -hopefully it looks like a campy school notebook style! (I have a cleaner one without the words as well)
View attachment 24381
I’ll be posting sketches and then hopefully getting around to the important bits later!
I ADORE IT!!! IT DOES LOOK LIKE A CAMPY SCHOOLBOOK COVER! I enjoy the abstract purple stars and the hair, along with the inclusion of the headphones, necklace, and money!!! The wings and horizontal teeth are great as well!
My first fanart!!! EEK!!!

TheMonotonePuppet

Rereading Charisma to get the details of our favorite Torment Princess @TheMonotonePuppet
View attachment 24489
Some artistic liberties were taken with the eyes
Sol has fluffy furry ears right????? I swear they do but I can’t find the passage lol
They sure do! I believe it is mentioned while we meet The King for the first time, because that's where Sol gets them, then in the Betsie POV chapter, as well as occasionally referenced throughout the story in the Resolution in the City Arc, but the biggest passage is in the Miasmic System (the purple one), where traits gained via Torment hybridization are listed!
I have a Google Doc for the System to keep track of all of it, so it's easy for me to find!
Orbs of Vanity: See the world through many narcissistic lenses. They cannot hide from the eyes which wish to compare everything’s beauty to your PERFECTION. Improved by Fae Heart.
Metallic Golem Hands: Perform feats of impossible dexterity without the use of Dexterity. Your completely solid metal hands are virtually unbreakable, though this does not extend to the rest of your body. Level determines whether your concept of unbreakable wins against someone else’s concept of destruction.
Wicked Sharp Teeth: Your teeth are built for shearing through Magical flesh.
Stone Skin: Increased vitality.
Alluring Royal Hair: Your hair is made from Essence whose sole purpose is to make your hair look impossibly beautiful. The color signifies your right to rule. Improved by Fae Heart.
Plushie Predator Ears: Your ears are remarkably adorable, and being so large in comparison to your head only increases the “awww” factor. A characteristic that drastically increases survival against Magical Guardians. Allows you to hear what you should not be able to hear. Improved by Fae Heart.
Outfit Creation: Create the perfect outfit for yourself. Improved by Fae Heart.
Crystal Frosted Eyes: Your eyes are inherently irresistible, flavored with royalty. The crystallized tendrils are lenses which allow you to see the hidden.
Inhuman Movement: Allow your body to move beyond your previous pitiful mortal body. Extend your tongue as long as you wish, move your limbs in any direction in three dimensions (only forward in time and in no other spatial dimensions).

I love all of the various stages so, SO MUCH! Thanks for putting so much effort into it! I love the tongue and the lips by the way! Really well done, and the dichotomy is rather humorous, 2-D vs 3-D, LOL!
I would give more details about the Orbs of Vanity, but I don't think this art piece covers that section. Also, a lot of repetitious mentions of body details are removed after a certain amount of repetition. Thank you so much again for all of the effort you've put on it!
It takes me a quick minute till my cyan and ultramarine blue eyes flash with an idea
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unbeknownst to me, the irises in my enraptured eyes dilate, devouring my pupil, turning Tyrian purple with thin black striations
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I peer at the lower half of my face with the small mirror, carefully threading loop after loop along the massive gash, sowing my own cheek together. It looks like a ghoul is trying to sew their all-too-wide mouth closed.
It changes from a black-and-white exaggerated maid uniform to the perfect dress for me. It has a sleek bodice, and the dress is checkered with big sections of cyber grape purple and mauvelous pink. It still retains some nice ruffles around the skirt part and creates some around the short sleeves. It accentuated everything I loved about my body and minimized everything I hated about it.

A big, impossibly light, scarlet bow is pinned to my hair. My gloves are replaced with opera gloves that fit like a second skin. My pants have even changed in style and color to match my dress. And I can tell just from how it flows that movement will not be impeded at all.

Soft lace wraps around my neck with a tragedy mask completely mummified in thread right at the center, which I figured out after fiddling around with it. Upon examination of my surroundings, I notice that the comedy mask I had grabbed off the Anathema has disappeared, presumably becoming the tiny mask.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I would hopelessly clasp my rotting hands over my soft furry blue ears, completely despairing over the sweet nothings and commands I can now hear the Miasma whisper to me. I would tear at my skin attempting to pull away the thousands of lace threads which now connect me to The King and wrap around the battered skin on my body tightly, loop after loop digging into my skin.

Instead, the tongue in my mouth that I had used to lick him and get out of his arms when we first met lolls out my flawless lips, ebony black and long.

I can feel my sharp, newly knife-like teeth digging into my tongue.
-------------------------------------------------------------
A precious smile graced its face, beautiful ruby lips quirked in a loving smile.

It had eyes just slightly larger than normal, most of the whites in the monster’s eyes swallowed by an iris with a gorgeous purple evoking the Roman emperors of old, amethyst facets grown in frost-like bands across its pupils akin to icy purple ivy. It had a cute little button nose and its eyebrows were raised as if surprised to see me.

It seemed like it had once had rich brown skin, before darkening to a solid stone-like gray with faint dark chocolate undertones, though it was probably spawned like that.

Its face was framed by hair so blue it would rival even a Blue Magical Girl’s hair, a shade of blue that I swear had to have been magically enhanced for hypnotic effect. Each thread had an impossible luster to it, as if the essence of sapphires were distilled into extremely soft-looking, luxurious silk. The hair extended all the way to its hips.

The threads seemed to catch on something, as if they were suspended and falling off of thousands of invisible threads attached to the monster.

Pinned on its hair is a cartoonishly large scarlet bow, but somehow it fits with the monster’s ensemble.

It had a fascinating dress; a checkered pattern of purple and pink which exaggerated its hips and waist, though its chest was flat. The skirt part and the sleeves had ruffles, while the rest was sleek and soft. The dress split into more and more lace-like purple-and-pink threads when it reached the creature’s collarbone, entwining around the creature’s neck, a weeping mask wrapped up by, but visible through, the threads. It had flared pants that extended all the way to the floor, covering its feet.

It had fancy white gloves stained yellow, rust-red, and green, the arms distorted by odd bulges.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My furry blue ears twitch, before rotating to face a spot next to Betsie.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I brush back my gorgeous hair with a clawed and stiff metallic hand.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I say energetically, stars in my eyes, and a super happy childish smile and posture.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I grin slightly wider than normal, just enough to show the rows upon rows of wicked sharp teeth, each as long as a finger.

A disgustingly slimy, dark black tongue slithers out of my mouth.

I use my long, muscular ebony tongue covered in strings of putrid saliva to lick my lips in a truly disturbing fashion. With a disgusting slurp, I bring it back into my mouth, my head knocking back a bit from the sheer mass of my tongue rolling back into my mouth.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My big, floofy, blue ears twitch to catch every vibration through the Miasma itself and turning it into sound.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I lock eyes with her, a wild glint in my large purple eyes.
All the way up to my wrist, my hands have been completely restructured into solid bronze metal, and yet, they are not rigid like earlier when they were petrified into metal only on the tips of my fingers.
My skin does not need every blemish removed, nor does it need the most gorgeous shade of brown or grey. That is not me. Every little facet that is me becomes metaphorically polished until I achieve a greater beauty than I would if every imperfection was removed.
My teeth against my now-purple lips exemplify the beauty that carnivorous teeth in the abyssal waters of the ocean have always exemplified. My facial features are notably mine, but exactly as feminine as I want them to be, as I need them to be.

The metal of my hands is bent into angular instruments of death that sing to any warrior of the beauty of violence, and yet, they constructed by a metal of perfect purity and easily turned to the pastimes of peace.
I really am an imposter. I even have the tongue and the teeth.
I stand up and up and up, my legs lengthening like a cartoon character, though it looks oh so awful and disturbing in real life, until my eye and half of my face is pressed near the camera. Oddly enough, my pants manage to lengthen with my legs too.

My eyes widen with intensity and my mouth splits open across my face, an awful sound of rubber bands snapping as flesh breaks apart to make away for my new maw with excruciating slowness.
A huge, purple eye stared at everyone through the camera, covered with amethyst tendrils of crystal, like frost under the purple light of an Aurorae Borealis. The iris looked around manically, the eye devoid of any iris.
Flesh popped and separated, strings of white fat and red flesh doing a poor job covering the awful maw of rows upon rows of bone-white, conical teeth.
Claire flinched back at the predatorial teeth, before feeling bad as the girl covers her mouth in embarrassment, her perfect gray skin blushing darker in embarrassment. The girl looked around frantically to make sure nobody saw her before visibly slumping in relief along with her large ears, not realizing that people in the shelter were watching her.
There is a flawless stump next to my collarbone, as if it had always been so. All the weight, all the flesh and muscle.

My arm.

Gone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Monotone Puppet
Their eyes were like pulsating purple pupae, purple orbs that mismatched the other in size. The lopsided, wide-open grin of glowing white teeth squished the cheeks auntie-style.

Those teeth! The Cheshire grin shined like the white of Big Ben at night. One could believe Peter Pan could fly across those teeth, a tiny black silhouette saying “Think happy thought!”

Last edited:

MintiLime

They sure do! I believe it is mentioned while we meet The King for the first time, because that's where Sol gets them, then in the Betsie POV chapter, as well as occasionally referenced throughout the story in the Resolution in the City Arc, but the biggest passage is in the Miasmic System (the purple one), where traits gained via Torment hybridization are listed!
I have a Google Doc for the System to keep track of all of it, so it's easy for me to find!
Orbs of Vanity: See the world through many narcissistic lenses. They cannot hide from the eyes which wish to compare everything’s beauty to your PERFECTION. Improved by Fae Heart.
Metallic Golem Hands: Perform feats of impossible dexterity without the use of Dexterity. Your completely solid metal hands are virtually unbreakable, though this does not extend to the rest of your body. Level determines whether your concept of unbreakable wins against someone else’s concept of destruction.
Wicked Sharp Teeth: Your teeth are built for shearing through Magical flesh.
Stone Skin: Increased vitality.
Alluring Royal Hair: Your hair is made from Essence whose sole purpose is to make your hair look impossibly beautiful. The color signifies your right to rule. Improved by Fae Heart.
Plushie Predator Ears: Your ears are remarkably adorable, and being so large in comparison to your head only increases the “awww” factor. A characteristic that drastically increases survival against Magical Guardians. Allows you to hear what you should not be able to hear. Improved by Fae Heart.
Outfit Creation: Create the perfect outfit for yourself. Improved by Fae Heart.
Crystal Frosted Eyes: Your eyes are inherently irresistible, flavored with royalty. The crystallized tendrils are lenses which allow you to see the hidden.
Inhuman Movement: Allow your body to move beyond your previous pitiful mortal body. Extend your tongue as long as you wish, move your limbs in any direction in three dimensions (only forward in time and in no other spatial dimensions).

I love all of the various stages so, SO MUCH! Thanks for putting so much effort into it! I love the tongue and the lips by the way! Really well done, and the dichotomy is rather humorous, 2-D vs 3-D, LOL!
I would hopelessly clasp my rotting hands over my soft furry blue ears, completely despairing over the sweet nothings and commands I can now hear the Miasma whisper to me. I would tear at my skin attempting to pull away the thousands of lace threads which now connect me to The King and wrap around the battered skin on my body tightly, loop after loop digging into my skin.

Instead, the tongue in my mouth that I had used to lick him and get out of his arms when we first met lolls out my flawless lips, ebony black and long.

I can feel my sharp, newly knife-like teeth digging into my tongue.
-------------------------------------------------------------
A precious smile graced its face, beautiful ruby lips quirked in a loving smile.

It had eyes just slightly larger than normal, most of the whites in the monster’s eyes swallowed by an iris with a gorgeous purple evoking the Roman emperors of old, amethyst facets grown in frost-like bands across its pupils akin to icy purple ivy. It had a cute little button nose and its eyebrows were raised as if surprised to see me.

It seemed like it had once had rich brown skin, before darkening to a solid stone-like gray with faint dark chocolate undertones, though it was probably spawned like that.

Its face was framed by hair so blue it would rival even a Blue Magical Girl’s hair, a shade of blue that I swear had to have been magically enhanced for hypnotic effect. Each thread had an impossible luster to it, as if the essence of sapphires were distilled into extremely soft-looking, luxurious silk. The hair extended all the way to its hips.

The threads seemed to catch on something, as if they were suspended and falling off of thousands of invisible threads attached to the monster.

Pinned on its hair is a cartoonishly large scarlet bow, but somehow it fits with the monster’s ensemble.

It had a fascinating dress; a checkered pattern of purple and pink which exaggerated its hips and waist, though its chest was flat. The skirt part and the sleeves had ruffles, while the rest was sleek and soft. The dress split into more and more lace-like purple-and-pink threads when it reached the creature’s collarbone, entwining around the creature’s neck, a weeping mask wrapped up by, but visible through, the threads. It had flared pants that extended all the way to the floor, covering its feet.

It had fancy white gloves stained yellow, rust-red, and green, the arms distorted by odd bulges.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My furry blue ears twitch, before rotating to face a spot next to Betsie.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I brush back my gorgeous hair with a clawed and stiff metallic hand.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I say energetically, stars in my eyes, and a super happy childish smile and posture.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I grin slightly wider than normal, just enough to show the rows upon rows of wicked sharp teeth, each as long as a finger.

A disgustingly slimy, dark black tongue slithers out of my mouth.

I use my long, muscular ebony tongue covered in strings of putrid saliva to lick my lips in a truly disturbing fashion. With a disgusting slurp, I bring it back into my mouth, my head knocking back a bit from the sheer mass of my tongue rolling back into my mouth.
My big, floofy, blue ears twitch to catch every vibration through the Miasma itself and turning it into sound.
I lock eyes with her, a wild glint in my large purple eyes.
LIFE SAVER

Still a work in progress! (Art process is hilariously slow for me lol) the metallic golem hands are one of my favorites to draw so far lol

I’ll update the eyes to purple - BUT THE STARS STAY!
49365819-C400-4E12-9B9B-7CA20401CDB3.jpeg

TheMonotonePuppet

Zoom in of eye progress!! View attachment 24492
Also constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! Let me know if any of the facial features look off to you- like if you want a more button nose etc
View attachment 24493
View attachment 24494
Sol's just... *wipes tear away* beautiful.:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::love::love::love:🥰🥰🥰
As for a more button nose, you could do that... and it might be more accurate to the fiction! But I believe that right now, the nose is proportioned extremely well! From the very beginning, Sol has always the kind of individual who does not translate amazing well to a truly faithful rendition. For example, all of the Miasmic effects can create peculiar shading impossible to achieve. The aurora borealis and crystalline frost on the eyes is something really only a computer generator could do.
As for the nose, she has a minute nose, quite childlike, despite having other, more adult facial features. Which means it might not mesh with the rest of her face. Many of the characters, with the exception of the Lady of Death & Taxes, 6LA33Y3Y3S, and Betsie, don't translate very well.
So whatever you think may be good for him based off of the overall art piece in this is a great idea as well!
Really the only three things I wish for is only that they are missing an arm and for the eyelids and the Orbs of Vanity (only if you do them though! I was very pleasantly surprised to see that not only are you working on a detailed face, but also on her body!) having an almost jagged edge, so that if they closed, they would symbolize self-harm scars (but not resemble actual self-harm scars. Those tend to be smooth, and long). And if you have access to the exact colors of the dress he wears (cyber grape and mauvelous pink) I would love that!!

MintiLime

Sol's just... *wipes tear away* beautiful.:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww::love::love::love:🥰🥰🥰
As for a more button nose, you could do that... and it might be more accurate to the fiction! But I believe that right now, the nose is proportioned extremely well! From the very beginning, Sol has always the kind of individual who does not translate amazing well to a truly faithful rendition. For example, all of the Miasmic effects can create peculiar shading impossible to achieve. The aurora borealis and crystalline frost on the eyes is something really only a computer generator could do.
As for the nose, she has a minute nose, quite childlike, despite having other, more adult facial features. Which means it might not mesh with the rest of her face. Many of the characters, with the exception of the Lady of Death & Taxes, 6LA33Y3Y3S, and Betsie, don't translate very well.
So whatever you think may be good for him based off of the overall art piece in this is a great idea as well!
Really the only three things I wish for is only that they are missing an arm and for the eyelids and the Orbs of Vanity (only if you do them though! I was very pleasantly surprised to see that not only are you working on a detailed face, but also on her body!) having an almost jagged edge, so that if they closed, they would symbolize self-harm scars (but not resemble actual self-harm scars. Those tend to be smooth, and long). And if you have access to the exact colors of the dress he wears (cyber grape and mauvelous pink) I would love that!!
Added the aurora borealis effect to the right side eye, and added the biblically accurate teeth lol
7AC8B1C9-560B-4EF6-8237-82DEF99E0554.jpeg

A61F6D61-C46F-4ACF-A55C-59D582939E88.jpeg

Not done with the nose lol
3244F92E-50EA-467B-89B4-3F0B601D8E53.jpeg

Nose is getting there
1D307F09-91AA-4BC6-B193-4E30813B788A.jpeg

Can the Orbs of Vanity cry? And if they did, would it be blood?
Also, for the teeth: the way I have them now it forms a skull like shape. Which I think is cool. BUT it’s bothering me-in perspective, they should angle with the jawline. Which approach would you like better? And- do you want Sol in pants under the dress??? I’ll color correct everything after- honestly I began drawing with neon green (you can see it behind the bronze arm I sent); I have an extremely round about process.
Oh yeah and for the crystal fractal-y bit- do you want frost like patterns over the black? And if so do you want them rainbow looking?
I can also add stitched and ripped flesh near the teeth, but I think that would only look good in perspective
Last question for now! Hair texture- I went for a medium little bit more natural texture. Before I render the hair I want to check length, style, and texture.

Last edited:

MintiLime

I lied, more questions. Dress neckline. Do you want the sleeve ripped off where Sol lost the arm? I originally sketched out for the bottom of the dress to be soaked in blood. Yes or no? I think it might tie into the bow, but it also might be too much. I didn’t note a pant color, so maybe I could tie in red there… or soak them in blood instead…
From the dress description, I’m going for high-waisted fitted dress with ruffles mid hips. Face mask etc will be on the ground as accessories. Here’s my current sketch:
61D8DB4A-7F8F-466C-AF37-E359E9D6A696.jpeg

I need to render the hair, finish the dress sketch, add the eyes, add the arm stump. How do you feel about the current body proportions? Also I will be getting rid of the ruffles at the chest. How do you feel about a deep v-neck? I was considering illusion mesh made of the unraveling purple and pink strings. I could also do a more historical stays look as well (flat chest, proto-corset with hip flares)
I will add the checker pattern throughout. And fix those ears lol. Tuffs of contrast fur are usually inside- do you want a lighter blue or maybe a purple?
How do you feel about the anatomy as well?
Also thinking no lines in the black are of the eyes. Even set at 0.1 pixels the lines get messy quick. I should have started on a larger virtual canvas size to get that amount of detail- as is it muddies the effect of the aurora when zoomed out. Picture for reference:
E7415633-9617-45F3-A1BF-61E9CA7EC6FD.jpeg

Oh yeah and I can also take away the puff sleeve and make it an off the shoulder ruffle only. Let me know your preference

Last edited:

MintiLime

In-line teeth sketch
E0195E12-1157-4998-B9A3-21A49D89F72C.jpeg

And adding sample of stitches:
2CEEB60D-F817-4708-85C3-34F1A1E40AC5.jpeg

Obviously these are not complete; I’d mesh it better with the overall look. Just let me know the overall look you like! I can do one side teeth, one side stitches, all teeth, or all stitches!
I will be color matching the dress to the color metioned. For cyber grape, I see two different colors: https://www.behr.com/consumer/ColorDetailView/M570-4
Do you like one or both?

And here is the marvelous pink
And these were the vibes for the eyes: https://fineartamerica.com/featured/rainbow-crystals-carol-berget.html

I don’t have the pixel allowance to get anymore detail in this drawing, but I can do a separate one of just the eye later to get this effect
And these are the sapphires I’ll use as a color chart for the hair once I render it:

@TheMonotonePuppet I am officially now over-invested in this. You MAY NOT give Sol anymore trauma

Last edited:

TheMonotonePuppet

Added the aurora borealis effect to the right side eye, and added the biblically accurate teeth lol
View attachment 24495
View attachment 24496
Not done with the nose lol
View attachment 24497
Nose is getting there
View attachment 24498
Can the Orbs of Vanity cry? And if they did, would it be blood?
Also, for the teeth: the way I have them now it forms a skull like shape. Which I think is cool. BUT it’s bothering me-in perspective, they should angle with the jawline. Which approach would you like better? And- do you want Sol in pants under the dress??? I’ll color correct everything after- honestly I began drawing with neon green (you can see it behind the bronze arm I sent); I have an extremely round about process.
Oh yeah and for the crystal fractal-y bit- do you want frost like patterns over the black? And if so do you want them rainbow looking?
I can also add stitched and ripped flesh near the teeth, but I think that would only look good in perspective
Last question for now! Hair texture- I went for a medium little bit more natural texture. Before I render the hair I want to check length, style, and texture.
The Orbs of Vanity can cry! If they did cry, it would be actual tears, but in the presence of entities like The King and the Colorfully Rolling Laughter Within Flesh, it would be grey blood! Because that’s what Sol’s blood is! Though Betsie’s is red, and before transforming, Sol’s blood was an angry red. I think the skull effect is cool, but I do agree that it is awkward on perspective. I didn’t get the idea from JJK, but the ripped open cheek of Yuji looked exactly how the rip in the cheek would work! Except Yuji has molars rather than needles.
1705763161188.jpeg

Pants please! Same patterning as well! I edited my comment to include the apparel description!
Frost like pattern (purple but letting some of the black through like it’s transparent) would be so cool! But again, I don’t want to push too much detail onto your plate!
Hair is (I think! LOL! I can’t remember) about to the waist, while texture is quite fine and satiny. I love the style right now though, so feel free to keep it!
I lied, more questions. Dress neckline. Do you want the sleeve ripped off where Sol lost the arm? I originally sketched out for the bottom of the dress to be soaked in blood. Yes or no? I think it might tie into the bow, but it also might be too much. I didn’t note a pant color, so maybe I could tie in red there… or soak them in blood instead…
From the dress description, I’m going for high-waisted fitted dress with ruffles mid hips. Face mask etc will be on the ground as accessories. Here’s my current sketch:
View attachment 24503
I need to render the hair, finish the dress sketch, add the eyes, add the arm stump. How do you feel about the current body proportions? Also I will be getting rid of the ruffles at the chest. How do you feel about a deep v-neck? I was considering illusion mesh made of the unraveling purple and pink strings. I could also do a more historical stays look as well (flat chest, proto-corset with hip flares)
I will add the checker pattern throughout. And fix those ears lol. Tuffs of contrast fur are usually inside- do you want a lighter blue or maybe a purple?
How do you feel about the anatomy as well?
Also thinking no lines in the black are of the eyes. Even set at 0.1 pixels the lines get messy quick. I should have started on a larger virtual canvas size to get that amount of detail- as is it muddies the effect of the aurora when zoomed out. Picture for reference:
View attachment 24504
Oh yeah and I can also take away the puff sleeve and make it an off the shoulder ruffle only. Let me know your preference
I love the high-wasted design!!! This is so perfect for Sol’s school uniform of choice!!! The checker pattern is so cool!!! EEK!!! I like the puff shoulders! Please keep it! Ruffles mid hips is perfect
I agree! Skip the lines in the eyes!
Definitely prefer the neckline you have at the moment, a higher one, without a deep v! My thoughts behind this is simply because I prefer to wear more modest dress, and Sol's clothes were written based off of my preferred aesthetic. A revealed collar bone is the maximum amount of scandalous for my apparel, and while Sol is totally able to rock more skin showing, and I admire those who can, it's definitely not for me! The thread extending from the neckline can be a thin mesh or a thick yarn ball overlapping of thread. I think a thin illusion mesh might work better for the summer dress style, but I'll leave that up to your artist's eye.
I think for tufts of contrast fur... lighter blue I think! Thanks for asking!
For the sleeve of the removed arm, I totally understand if doing this is difficult as cloth isn't normally drawn in such a manner, could it be a whole, deflated sleeve hanging limp at the shoulder? Or tied into a knot... which is probably more difficult actually. *hides face* If it doesn't seem to be working out, feel free to do ripped! I'll adore it any of the three ways!!!
In-line teeth sketch
View attachment 24505
And adding sample of stitches:
View attachment 24507
Obviously these are not complete; I’d mesh it better with the overall look. Just let me know the overall look you like! I can do one side teeth, one side stitches, all teeth, or all stitches!
I will be color matching the dress to the color metioned. For cyber grape, I see two different colors: https://www.behr.com/consumer/ColorDetailView/M570-4
Do you like one or both?

And here is the marvelous pink
And these were the vibes for the eyes: https://fineartamerica.com/featured/rainbow-crystals-carol-berget.html

I don’t have the pixel allowance to get anymore detail in this drawing, but I can do a separate one of just the eye later to get this effect
And these are the sapphires I’ll use as a color chart for the hair once I render it:

@TheMonotonePuppet I am officially now over-invested in this. You MAY NOT give Sol anymore trauma
I love the stitching so KERFRIGGIN' MUCH! Could there be only one side with teeth showing, like with Yuji, with those stitches stretched taut over it? Feel free to base your stitching on your medical experience though, which I think should take precedence over my story in this case.
For sure the darker cybergrape, the color palette website link one! Contrasts the mauvelous pink a lot better!
And the rainbow crystals are gorgeous!
For sapphire, the main color maybe first row last circle, and then if needed for highlights, first row first circle, and shading, second row first circle. But if the highlights and shading don't quite mesh with the main color because my artistic experience is shit, just change it. Don't even need to let me know. Just fix it up!

LMAO!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Heeheehee... Heeheehee... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!