SHF Fanart Thread!

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Updates, updates, updates

With the new pose, I got to play around with the outfit more. I have managed to make Sol look like well… they’ve got mean girl energy now. Good or bad??? Not sure. Please let me know if the vibes are off.

added touches: one leg is bent the wrong way. Missing arm accounted for
View attachment 26037
Added makeup as well, I think it ties the look together. Working on lengthening the face a bit for a more accurate and androgynous appearance
View attachment 26038
View attachment 26039
I realize this is a complete outfit redesign, so I’ll wait for approval before continuing. It does, however, also follow the spirit of the text. Inspiration: historical stays and bloomers

I really liked the idea of historical stays as they are completely flat chested and emphasize the natural waist more than the regency empire waist I previously used
I was looking to add hair down to about hip/glute length, although that may just be my personal desire for ever longer hair on characters, let me know
View attachment 26040

This is a fan art illustration for Charisma, @TheMonotonePuppet’s novel
View attachment 26041
@SailusGebel
The vibes are fine!
And I do enjoy the closer-to-text design… hmmm... I think I love the redesign!
And for the parts of the hair that have not been done yet, to match with the pose and background scenery, could it please be blowing to the viewer’s left, or Sol’s right?
I can’t remember whether you already had that part, but I like that the red ribbon ties up the sleeve over the limb remnant.
One thing I noted is that the tongue gets kind of lost when looked at from a distance. Maybe it’s the thinness and lack of… weight?… I don’t know. Up close it never stood out to me, just something that stood out from a distance. It isn’t something that is too important to me though. Clothing and hair are more important due to standing out more to the viewer.
By the way, I am pretty tired today, so having difficulties making choices! And I am sounding much less enthusiastic than I actually am. This is fun.

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
The vibes are fine!
And I do enjoy the closer-to-text design… hmmm... I think I love the redesign!
And for the parts of the hair that have not been done yet, to match with the pose and background scenery, could it please be blowing to the viewer’s left, or Sol’s right?
I can’t remember whether you already had that part, but I like that the red ribbon ties up the sleeve over the limb remnant.
One thing I noted is that the tongue gets kind of lost when looked at from a distance. Maybe it’s the thinness and lack of… weight?… I don’t know. Up close it never stood out to me, just something that stood out from a distance. It isn’t something that is too important to me though. Clothing and hair are more important due to standing out more to the viewer.
By the way, I am pretty tired today, so having difficulties making choices! And I am sounding much less enthusiastic than I actually am. This is fun.
I hope you get some rest!!!!

I can totally make the wind and such blow the hair!

the tongue looks less because about half of it has been outshined by layers and layers and layers- it will be added back in and touched up! I actually really like that you can pick up on those things because it shows the work pays off visually!

planned tongue changes:

-angle it up more. The tongue follows the neck too much and gets lost

-add a glistening effect, similar to how the lips have the “bubble” effect

-add depths of color to the tongue, it’s too flat right now

-improve the older blood + poison combo (make it match the pierce

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I hope you get some rest!!!!

I can totally make the wind and such blow the hair!

the tongue looks less because about half of it has been outshined by layers and layers and layers- it will be added back in and touched up! I actually really like that you can pick up on those things because it shows the work pays off visually!

planned tongue changes:

-angle it up more. The tongue follows the neck too much and gets lost

-add a glistening effect, similar to how the lips have the “bubble” effect

-add depths of color to the tongue, it’s too flat right now

-improve the older blood + poison combo (make it match the pierce
:love: :love: :love: Yeah, I had a heart-stopping nightmare full of spiders.:blob_shock: Never had arachnophobia, but I may just reconsider...:sweating_profusely:
:blob_highfive::blob_paint:🙌
😍🥰🤩😚

😍

😍

😍

😍

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
:love: :love: :love: Yeah, I had a heart-stopping nightmare full of spiders.:blob_shock: Never had arachnophobia, but I may just reconsider...:sweating_profusely:
:blob_highfive::blob_paint:🙌
😍🥰🤩😚

😍

😍

😍

😍
Ugh spiders creep me out so much
(Outside of a few designated friends I have made piece with)

may you have peaceful dreams full of frogs next time!!!!!

Notadate

Ugh spiders creep me out so much
(Outside of a few designated friends I have made piece with)

may you have peaceful dreams full of frogs next time!!!!!
spiders chill, they have little paws
1709609908994.png
1709609918465.png