SHF High-school Fanfic - MATCHA Character Sheet

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Here is the complete character sheet for Matcha if you want to add the character to one of your chapters.
If you want to know what kind of relationship he has with your character, just ask me.
I will update this thread as new chapters come out.

You can put a link here to your chapters where Matcha appears.

With Matcha, you can do what you want; he's a third-rate villain. I would prefer if you stay true to the lore and what has already happened in the canon, but beyond that, feel free to do what you want with him.

Matcha - Character Sheet

Basic Information:
Chair: 9
Name: Matcha
Race: Human/Demon
Role: Third-rate Villain
Job: Student

Personality:

Arrogant and Haughty: Matcha carries an air of superiority and overconfidence.
Wealthy: Comes from a background of affluence.
Self-Proclaimed Charmer: Constantly attempts to court individuals he perceives as female.
Delusional about Charm: Believes himself to be irresistible, though this is often not the case.

Strengths:
Creative Problem Solver: Matcha's ability to create and manipulate chocolate allows for inventive solutions.
Resilient: His cringe resistance makes him unfazed by potentially embarrassing situations.
Weaknesses:
Overconfident: Matcha's belief in his own charm and abilities can be his downfall.
Misunderstood Abilities: His powers, especially the perceived charm, don’t always work as intended.

POWERS AND ABILITIES
Chocolate Control:
Matcha can create chocolate out of thin air, shaping it into any form, such as swords, spears, or shields. He can also create demonic chocolate wings for himself. This chocolate becomes as hard as steel upon contact. Instead of causing injuries, it dangerously raises the victim's blood sugar levels. Matcha believes his chocolate has an aphrodisiac effect, making people fall in love with him, but this only happens if the person eating it is already interested in him. Otherwise, the effect is unpredictable.

Monster Language Comprehension:
Matcha has the ability to understand what monsters, horrors and demons say. Interestingly, he can't understand Ellie , even though she might fall into this category.

(Presumed) Irresistible Charm:
Matcha believes he possesses this ability, but it's actually just a figment of his imagination. He thinks no woman can resist his charm and every man wants to be his subordinate.

Villain Charisma:
Matcha can attract low-level followers, considered as expendable pawns or "cannon fodder."

Cringe Resistance:
Being an embodiment of cringe himself, Matcha has developed a significant resistance to the most acute embarrassments, managing to endure situations that would be unbearable for others.

RELATIONSHIP
-Ellie:
He finds her attractive, but she is disgusted by him. A fellow demon, initially misunderstood but now an ally in drug dealing.
-Azure: Hate. Known for her violent tendencies, Matcha is wary of Azure and her actions.
-HelloHound: She quickly rejected Matcha's advances.
-Seymour: A subordinate who often challenges Matcha’s authority.
-Corty: He is in love with her, but he got rejected so now they are enemies.
-En-chan: Enemies
-Iris: An Eldritch Horror, with whom Matcha has a complex and ambiguous relationship. She only wants to feed on him.
-Nahrenne: A classmate Matcha is in love, though his feelings and intentions are not reciprocated or understood by her. She sees him as a "classmate".
-Sailus: An intimidating presence in the class, perceived as a threat or challenge by Matcha.
-NAC-JAC: Matcha sees NAC-JAC as a powerful tool or weapon, often trying to utilize its capabilities for his own ends.
-Paul Tromba: A classmate whom Matcha views neutrally, possibly as someone who doesn't interfere much with his plans.
-Assurbanipal II: An enigmatic presence in the class, Matcha finds her interesting yet somewhat unnerving.
-Iamnotabot: He finds her attractive, but she can't stand having been ignored in his first appearance. That does not mean user-[/ADMIN]-[name-Iamnotabot] feel disgusted toward him in any way.
-Rhaps: Business partners.
-Georgelee5787: Business partners.
-Kureous: Business partners.
-Redemit: Hate.
-Reina: She likes him, but she can't stand that he is evil.

ALLIANCES

Drug Cartel

Members:
  • Matcha
  • Rhaps
  • Ssemouyonan
  • Georgelee5786
  • Voidiris
  • Kureous
  • Ellie
TRIPLE ALLIANCE OF EVIL
  • Matcha
  • Assurbanipal II
  • Voidiris
Character Dynamics:
Matcha's interactions are shaped by his self-perceived charm and superiority. He navigates through complex relationships within Scribble Hub High School, often misinterpreting others' reactions to his advances

Application for vice president of the student council (rejected)
Student Council Application Form

Personal Information:

Position Applying For: Vice President

Powers: As a half-demon, I possess the unique ability to control and manipulate chocolate, creating objects of varying shapes and hardness. Additionally, I have a keen understanding of Eldritch affairs, which can be instrumental in strategic planning and problem-solving within the council.

Reasons Why You Want to Join: I am interested in joining the Student Council to contribute my unique skills and perspectives, particularly in managing complex situations involving supernatural elements. My goal is to help maintain harmony and order within Scribble Hub High School. 🤥

Why You Think You Are Perfect for the Chosen Position: I am extremely handsome and possess a charm capable of enchanting anyone, which would bring luster and prestige to the institution. My ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions, combined with my understanding of both human and supernatural dynamics, makes me an ideal candidate for the Vice President role. My skills in negotiation and conflict resolution will be beneficial in assisting the President and leading the council in her absence.

Additional Information:
My experiences dealing with various entities and situations at Scribble Hub High School have equipped me with the resilience and adaptability necessary for the Vice President position.

References (if any): Chapter 3, Chapter 8, and future Chapter Am I Love With an Eldritch Horror?
Teacher or Faculty Reference (Optional):
Peer Reference (Optional): Seymour aka SsemouyOnan

Declaration: I hereby certify that all information provided in this application is accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any false information may result in disqualification from consideration for a Student Council position.

Signature: 25-01-24
In faith, Matcha 😘

Last edited:

MatchaChocolate69

Thanks for the compliment~
To avoid misunderstandings, I want to clarify that it is only the character Matcha who hates Azure. Not the user @MatchaChocolate69 . This applies to everything else, of course.

Lord Matcha, I have done nothing but be a good and obedient minion. Not only that, I am rather powerless. What leads you to believe I can ever dare hope to question your authority?
Your continuous failures are a challenge to my authority!

MatchaChocolate69

Not to mention, while he is an odd fellow, he does know who to steam a good ham.
Well, guess I'm using principal skinner for reaction images now
Seymour, do you prefer I call you with the tone of the mother or with the tone of the superintendent?

I love you (not romantically)!

I love you too!
Can I make it canonical? 🤣

Matcha Got friend zoned..... Once again....
I can live with that 💔

Last edited:

MatchaChocolate69

Sure, why not. But may make it so that I'm trying to dissuade you from villainy. Your character is too incompetent for that anyway (optional).
You know what? That's a fantastic idea! The redemption arc for Matcha! I'm already coming up with lots of ideas.
I like the contrast/conflict that could arise between your character and Matcha.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Here is the complete character sheet for Matcha if you want to add the character to one of your chapters.
If you want to know what kind of relationship he has with your character, just ask me.
I will update this thread as new chapters come out.

You can put a link here to your chapters where Matcha appears.

With Matcha, you can do what you want; he's a third-rate villain. I would prefer if you stay true to the lore and what has already happened in the canon, but beyond that, feel free to do what you want with him.

Matcha - Character Sheet

Basic Information:
Chair: 9
Race: Human/Demon
Role: Third-rate Villain
Job: Student

Personality:

Arrogant and Haughty: Matcha carries an air of superiority and overconfidence.
Wealthy: Comes from a background of affluence.
Self-Proclaimed Charmer: Constantly attempts to court individuals he perceives as female.
Delusional about Charm: Believes himself to be irresistible, though this is often not the case.

Strengths:
Creative Problem Solver: Matcha's ability to create and manipulate chocolate allows for inventive solutions.
Resilient: His cringe resistance makes him unfazed by potentially embarrassing situations.
Weaknesses:
Overconfident: Matcha's belief in his own charm and abilities can be his downfall.
Misunderstood Abilities: His powers, especially the perceived charm, don’t always work as intended.

POWERS AND ABILITIES
Chocolate Control:
Matcha can create chocolate out of thin air, shaping it into any form, such as swords, spears, or shields. He can also create demonic chocolate wings for himself. This chocolate becomes as hard as steel upon contact. Instead of causing injuries, it dangerously raises the victim's blood sugar levels. Matcha believes his chocolate has an aphrodisiac effect, making people fall in love with him, but this only happens if the person eating it is already interested in him. Otherwise, the effect is unpredictable.

Monster Language Comprehension:
Matcha has the ability to understand what monsters, horrors and demons say. Interestingly, he can't understand Ellie , even though she might fall into this category.

(Presumed) Irresistible Charm:
Matcha believes he possesses this ability, but it's actually just a figment of his imagination. He thinks no woman can resist his charm and every man wants to be his subordinate.

Villain Charisma:
Matcha can attract low-level followers, considered as expendable pawns or "cannon fodder."

Cringe Resistance:
Being an embodiment of cringe himself, Matcha has developed a significant resistance to the most acute embarrassments, managing to endure situations that would be unbearable for others.

RELATIONSHIP
-Ellie:
He finds her attractive, but she is disgusted by him. A fellow demon, initially misunderstood but now an ally in drug dealing.
-Azure: Hate. Known for her violent tendencies, Matcha is wary of Azure and her actions.
-HelloHound: She quickly rejected Matcha's advances.
-Seymour: A subordinate who often challenges Matcha’s authority.
-Corty: He is in love with her, but he got rejected so now they are enemies.
-En-chan: Enemies
-Iris: An Eldritch Horror, with whom Matcha has a complex and ambiguous relationship. She only wants to feed on him.
-Nahrenne: A classmate Matcha is in love, though his feelings and intentions are not reciprocated or understood by her. She sees him as a "classmate".
-Sailus: An intimidating presence in the class, perceived as a threat or challenge by Matcha.
-NAC-JAC: Matcha sees NAC-JAC as a powerful tool or weapon, often trying to utilize its capabilities for his own ends.
-Paul Tromba: A classmate whom Matcha views neutrally, possibly as someone who doesn't interfere much with his plans.
-Assurbanipal II: An enigmatic presence in the class, Matcha finds her interesting yet somewhat unnerving.
-Iamnotabot: He finds her attractive, but she can't stand having been ignored in his first appearance. That does not mean user-[/ADMIN]-[name-Iamnotabot] feel disgusted toward him in any way.
-Rhaps: Business partners.
-Georgelee5787: Business partners.
-Kureous: Business partners.
-Redemit: Hate.
-Reina: She likes him, but she can't stand that he is evil.

ALLIANCES

Drug Cartel

Members:
  • Matcha
  • Rhaps
  • Ssemouyonan
  • Georgelee5786
  • Voidiris
  • Kureous
  • Ellie
TRIPLE ALLIANCE OF EVIL
  • Matcha
  • Assurbanipal II
  • Voidiris
Character Dynamics:
Matcha's interactions are shaped by his self-perceived charm and superiority. He navigates through complex relationships within Scribble Hub High School, often misinterpreting others' reactions to his advances

Application for vice president of the student council (rejected)
Student Council Application Form

Personal Information:

Position Applying For: Vice President

Powers: As a half-demon, I possess the unique ability to control and manipulate chocolate, creating objects of varying shapes and hardness. Additionally, I have a keen understanding of Eldritch affairs, which can be instrumental in strategic planning and problem-solving within the council.

Reasons Why You Want to Join: I am interested in joining the Student Council to contribute my unique skills and perspectives, particularly in managing complex situations involving supernatural elements. My goal is to help maintain harmony and order within Scribble Hub High School. 🤥

Why You Think You Are Perfect for the Chosen Position: I am extremely handsome and possess a charm capable of enchanting anyone, which would bring luster and prestige to the institution. My ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions, combined with my understanding of both human and supernatural dynamics, makes me an ideal candidate for the Vice President role. My skills in negotiation and conflict resolution will be beneficial in assisting the President and leading the council in her absence.

Additional Information:
My experiences dealing with various entities and situations at Scribble Hub High School have equipped me with the resilience and adaptability necessary for the Vice President position.

References (if any): Chapter 3, Chapter 8, and future Chapter Am I Love With an Eldritch Horror?
Teacher or Faculty Reference (Optional):
Peer Reference (Optional): Seymour aka SsemouyOnan

Declaration: I hereby certify that all information provided in this application is accurate and truthful to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any false information may result in disqualification from consideration for a Student Council position.

Signature: 25-01-24
In faith, Matcha 😘
This is NOT a writing prompt. Don't post this here.