SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
*teleports out of blankets*
Eldritch don't get cold, silly daikat~
I know I'm not getting cold anytime soon at this rate :sweating_profusely: This is way too revealing Your Stabbyness :blob_cringe: Everyone will stare at you and this Daikat will have no choice but to murder all of them :blob_cringe:🔪

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I know I'm not getting cold anytime soon at this rate :sweating_profusely: This is way too revealing Your Stabbyness :blob_cringe: Everyone will stare at you and this Daikat will have no choice but to murder all of them :blob_cringe:🔪
It'll be good practice for your knife skills~

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Y-Your Stabbyness :blob_no: It's cold...
*wraps you in blankets and turns into a burrito*
:blob_evil: Better... Now I can actually focus on having a conversation :blob_evil:
hello, your daikonness. a question for you. does consuming you have any effects on those who dwell in the mortal plane now that you are a cosmic goddess?

when We, the great Sovereign of Quantum, allow one of our Selves to be disincorporated, We remain in an inert state, neither dead nor alive. Lingering quantum causes hallucinations of other timelines, soothsaying, and unstable space-time coordinates. Effects can be mitigated by preparing it properly.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
hello, your daikonness. a question for you. does consuming you have any effects on those who dwell in the mortal plane now that you are a cosmic goddess?
They get stabbed by me~
And since Danny is a full Eldritch, any mortals who look at her would probably die~

DannyTheDaikon

It'll be good practice for your knife skills~
Welp, I guess it's time for mass murder of SHHS

DannyTheDaikon

The most imminent threat is 👇
They get stabbed by me~
And then like Azure said, they would be driven mad :blob_hmm_two: Eldritch and inhuman entities are fine and most won't suffer any consequences (from me that is, they are all getting stabbed or worse by Azure).
when We, the great Sovereign of Quantum, allow one of our Selves to be disincorporated, We remain in an inert state, neither dead nor alive. Lingering quantum causes hallucinations of other timelines, soothsaying, and unstable space-time coordinates. Effects can be mitigated by preparing it properly.
Nowadays I rarely die from most things, so in general it's hard to cook me into a proper meal :blob_hmm_two: Azure made me a bit too resistant and now I have to be prepared using Eldritch techniques if I'm to be turned into a meal that won't escape from one's plate :blob_uwu: