SHF High-school Fanfic

It's not just summer camp issue. It's every single workplace issue, because some fat asshole needs to buy another yacht :blob_unamused:
That's the problem, people here don't even buy yachts! I could understand why they would do that if they were corrupt, but they're not! They're just lazy, they can't even get their asses up and hire a new courier!

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
That's the problem, people here don't even buy yachts! I could understand why they would do that if they were corrupt, but they're not! They're just lazy, they can't even get their asses up and hire a new courier!
This is something I don't get then :blob_neutral: Usually they are cheaping out because hiring too many people would cost them too much. I don't think I had the displeasure of running into such lazy ones :blob_neutral:

This is something I don't get then :blob_neutral: Usually they are cheaping out because hiring too many people would cost them too much. I don't think I had the displeasure of running into such lazy ones :blob_neutral:
Maybe they're just content with just our help. They have some people who they can send out to do stuff at any moment and they don't need to pay us because, you know, gray area. We shouldn't really be in this particular summer camp.

The low-level workers are annoyed, because that's not how things should be, we shouldn't be going around town, because there's a higher chance of us getting into trouble with the law - and that wouldn't end well for everyone involved.

The higher-ups either don't know about the issue – which I doubt – or they don't want to accept it.

TL,DR: summer camp sucks ass.

DannyTheDaikon

Maybe they're just content with just our help. They have some people who they can send out to do stuff at any moment and they don't need to pay us because, you know, gray area. We shouldn't really be in this particular summer camp.

The low-level workers are annoyed, because that's not how things should be, we shouldn't be going around town, because there's a higher chance of us getting into trouble with the law - and that wouldn't end well for everyone involved.

The higher-ups either don't know about the issue – which I doubt – or they don't want to accept it.

TL,DR: summer camp sucks ass.
Honestly I noticed that the higher someone is on the ladder the dumber an more incompetent they get. I got my fair share of idiocy like that when I was still working at a university. You'd think that since it's a fuking university, where everyone is a professor or at least has a doctorate, it would be full of competent people. But no. The amount of ignorance, incompetence and just straight up dumb was so high that I was impressed that the place hadn't imploded yet. Morons. Morons everywhere. I have so many nightmare level stories from that time :blob_blank:

Honestly I noticed that the higher someone is on the ladder the dumber an more incompetent they get. I got my fair share of idiocy like that when I was still working at a university. You'd think that since it's a fuking university, where everyone is a professor or at least has a doctorate, it would be full of competent people. But no. The amount of ignorance, incompetence and just straight up dumb was so high that I was impressed that the place hadn't imploded yet. Morons. Morons everywhere. I have so many nightmare level stories from that time :blob_blank:
Right, lets forget about that stuff... I honestly don't want to bring work here, it's bad enough as it is.

How's the family photo going?

DannyTheDaikon

Right, lets forget about that stuff... I honestly don't want to bring work here, it's bad enough as it is.

How's the family photo going?
I'm fixing your shoe :blob_uwu:

I started cutting out and arranging stuff, because I think I mostly have everyone generated :blob_hmm_two: Fortunately I was smort™ enough to generate on a white background so It's much easier to cut everything out nicely :blob_uwu:

I'm fixing your shoe :blob_uwu:
Ooh, shoes... I remember having those...
I started cutting out and arranging stuff, because I think I mostly have everyone generated :blob_hmm_two: Fortunately I was smort™ enough to generate on a white background so It's much easier to cut everything out nicely :blob_uwu:
Good job, little Daikon!
*pat pat* :blob_uwu:

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
*grabs the dagger*
Do you think I'll let you off the hook so easily, Little Goddess. You tried to get to the Almighty Essence of the Universe. You tried to get my power through this vessel called Danny. You are playing with fire, Little Goddess. I shall remember that. As a punishment, I will take what you cherish so much. I will take away your masochist from you. This shall be done.
*disintegrates the dagger*
*closes the black hole*
*releases Empty Daikon*
Err... So you want the daikon or not? :sweat_smile:
WOAH! I had missed this one! :blob_popcorn:
Class masochists when @SsemouyOnan be like

View attachment 26383
ONE FEAR 😎