SHF High-school Fanfic

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Tru that, is this what hooman called gap moe?
Imma consider canonicalize she's 6 foot tall

Instead of eyes, can I have reproductive organs sticking out, asking for a friend.
no. your quagma calling card has now been revoked. and you get a free curse. snake curse. you get a snake tongue and can say "s" like one. like thisssss. annnnd a free extra curse, you only want to eat small rodents now. raw. but you'd probably enjoy that, you sicko.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.

Okay…
(Personally, I imagine Orlui as a young teenager)
(Are you implying a teenager can't be as tall as Lebron James you racist)
no. your quagma calling card has now been revoked. and you get a free curse. snake curse. you get a snake tongue and can say "s" like one. like thisssss. annnnd a free extra curse, you only want to eat small rodents now. raw. but you'd probably enjoy that, you sicko.
Hehe, damn right I'll enjoy thatssssssss

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
He’s going to take those as a blessing….

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
(Are you implying a teenager can't be as tall as Lebron James you racist)
Nope~ It’s simply atypical for a 13 or 14 year old to be 6’. It’s certainly possible~
(Also, how the hell is that racism? I didn’t even talk about race…)

LuoirM

Nope~ It’s simply atypical for a 13 or 14 year old to be 6’. It’s certainly possible~
(Also, how the hell is that racism? I didn’t even talk about race…)
Canonicalizing thanku :blob_uwu:
(Idk what word to use and I'm too stupid irl to think or search for an actual usable word so I pick the most common word)

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
He’s going to take those as a blessing….
there's gotta be a way to make it backfire.
Hehe, damn right I'll enjoy thatssssssss
the downside is that you no longer have your arms. snakes like you don't have arms, so those have been revoked. we call this the "hissy fit" curse. ooga boogety. you've been cursed. this curse will lift when you release a chapter.

LuoirM

the downside is that you no longer have your arms. snakes like you don't have arms, so those have been revoked. we call this the "hissy fit" curse. ooga boogety. you've been cursed. this curse will lift when you release a chapter.
So I can't retort or flinch when a dommy mommy stepssssssssss on me or when Rhaps is making me birth fae babies and no one can hold my hands to comfort me during that? Oh no it's terrible don'tssssssssss~ :blob_evil:

Can it be a chapter not on SH cus I'm writing one in Veitnaseme