SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
ಠ_ಠ If she wants my heart, she can just ask. I have plenty laying around because of Azure
She's not doing it for the heart, she's doing it because she can
It's the canon reaction :blob_uwu:

:blob_neutral: Again, it's a lesson on how not to accidently sell your soul. You don't need to waste resourses like that.
I can get as many of my souls as I want, it's not exactly a scarce resource :blob_pout:

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
She's not doing it for the heart, she's doing it because she can
And not even eat it?! How wasteful! (°ロ°)

@Simple_Russian_Boi Give Seymour a lecture on wasting food :blob_uwu: the 5 hours long one :blob_evil:
It's the canon reaction :blob_uwu:
:blob_teary: Ssemouy! Don't be sad! This Goddess is very happy that her Rootling is so... compact! You are very space efficient and it's easy to transport you around! :blob_uwu:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
And not even eat it?! How wasteful! (°ロ°)
[Daikon, I know what you're trying to do. You aren't getting my powers. Not that the Villainess' Declaration would permit it anyways.]
:blob_teary: Ssemouy! Don't be sad! This Goddess is very happy that her Rootling is so... compact! You are very space efficient and it's easy to transport you around! :blob_uwu:
It's okay goddess daikon, I'm fine now :blob_blank:

DannyTheDaikon

[Daikon, I know what you're trying to do. You aren't getting my powers. Not that the Villainess' Declaration would permit it anyways.]
(°ロ°)
I forgot I could do that! YES THAT WAS MY P-PLAN ALL ALONG! Ah, woe is me you saw right through me! You won this time, Seymour!
*runs away before the truth gets out*

:sweating_profusely:
It's okay goddess daikon, I'm fine now :blob_blank:
*hands you your Zombie Daikon*
*pats head*
*walks away proudly*
:blob_uwu:

:blob_neutral:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
(°ロ°)
I forgot I could do that! YES THAT WAS MY P-PLAN ALL ALONG! Ah, woe is me you saw right through me! You won this time, Seymour!
*runs away before the truth gets out*
This reminds me of those CN webnovels with the MC that always gets misunderstood by overthinking enemies who think they're some sort of mastermind lol
*hands you your Zombie Daikon*
*pats head*
*walks away proudly*
:blob_uwu:
Goddess daikon, what do the zombie daikons eat? I've been mostly watering it and letting it rest in the earth, but since it moves around I thought it might need more calories than just that. Should I feed it vegetables or meat? Is chocolate alright for a treat?

Goddess daikon, what do the zombie daikons eat? I've been mostly watering it and letting it rest in the earth, but since it moves around I thought it might need more calories than just that. Should I feed it vegetables or meat? Is chocolate alright for a treat?
Feed him the Sun.

DannyTheDaikon

This reminds me of those CN webnovels with the MC that always gets misunderstood by overthinking enemies who think they're some sort of mastermind lol
Lmao yes. That's why I think Danny would be quite a formidable foe at the end of the day. She's dumb enough to be unpredictable :blob_evil:
It can eat pretty much anything :blob_hmm_two: They do love Matcha's chocolate, so you can always feed them that. Just make sure it's the "clean" chocolate. I once feed them the drugged one, by accident and... well... heh... Yeah, just don't give them drugs :sweating_profusely:

Feed him the Sun.
Eating Sun doesn't end well. I'd know I wrote it :blob_uwu:

They could eat the Sun tho... given you cast fire resistance on them :blob_neutral:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Lmao yes. That's why I think Danny would be quite a formidable foe at the end of the day. She's dumb enough to be unpredictable :blob_evil:

It can eat pretty much anything :blob_hmm_two: They do love Matcha's chocolate, so you can always feed them that. Just make sure it's the "clean" chocolate. I once feed them the drugged one, by accident and... well... heh... Yeah, just don't give them drugs :sweating_profusely:
I'll feed this one lots of meat and milk so it can grow big and strong :blob_aww:

DannyTheDaikon

But the Stars are tasty!
They are :blob_uwu:

I'll feed this one lots of meat and milk so it can grow big and strong :blob_aww:
:blob_neutral: :sweating_profusely:

I can imagine Godzilla chapter where it's a Zombie Daikon instead :blob_evil:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly

DannyTheDaikon