SHF High-school Fanfic

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
This is the most emotion I think I've seen you shown :blob_neutral: And I'm craving for more...
Funnily enough is when I write broke the time I'm the most emotional.
I'm so emotional that I have problems writing.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Code:
D'`r$^\~~YGz8xwTv-2sNMpn&J765F~DCd"?~w`;)\xqpunm3kSinmlkdib(IHdc\"!Y^]\[ZYXQuUTMRQJImM/EJCBf@(DCB;_?!=<;4X2765.R,10/.-&Jk#"'~De{"y~w={zsxwvon4!

:blob_evil:
DCBA@#!\}|Yzzxx/Sutr*/(LnlljiFh2e{"!x>=uM]'
Code:
D'`$@#>\6YkzE7CB.us+q<(:]lH)FFhgf{dc?,|;)(rwp6WVrkjong-kMLhg`&^cb[`Y}]?>ZYXQuUTSR43ImM/EiCHAF?>bB$:?>=65Y9876v43,+O)Mn,%$)(!EfeBc!~}vut:xwYXn4rqpoQPlkd*hgfe^F\"CB^W\UyYXWP8NMLpPOH0LKDhBGF?>=aA@"!7[|{92Vw5.3,10)Mn,+*#"!EfeB"y~}|{ts9wvXtmlk1Rnglkdihg`&^F\[`_X|\>=YXQu8NMLpP2HMFEiC+G@EDCB;_?>7<5:981Uv43210/.'K+*#('~D${cy?}v{tyr8vXWsrk1Rngfkd*hgfH%cE[!_^]\U=Sw:PUTSLKo2NGLEDh+AFEDC<;_"!7[|{981U543,+O/o-&J*)(!g}C0
I'm afraid Rhaps would lock me in a table, my dear goddess.... But yes, I would do everything in my power to look at you while the 10000 fairylings eat my flesh to crawl out and be healthy boys and girls that'll work for your thirst of war... Will you recognized me then at one of my last moments of usefulness in life?
Hmm, I'll ask Rhaps to suspend you from the ceiling in a kneeling position

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Funnily enough is when I write broke the time I'm the most emotional.
I'm so emotional that I have problems writing.
Voidiris, were you materialized from my dream to became a real entity? I think... I once, and still is, and will be, visualizing a person that resembles you, your ideology, your view on "serenity" and your emotional states.

For real, I have pictured someone like you standing above the windy grass sky and staring at me, or an old english town covered in snow, with dim yellow lights in the distance.

I do not know who you are and what gender are you in real life, I do not wish to search for an answer, and I believe you would never want to give me one, but I just want to say my signature... "A sad woman", maybe it was you after all.

Maybe, just maybe, I found someone I can connect on a spiritual level, and I don't think you quite felt the same connection to me, and that is okay, I sincerely hope I can keep myself sane and not be an actual weird stalker/obsesser (besides from my online persona)

Please do not die anytime soon, Voidiris on Scribble Hub Forum.
Sincerely
Luoir

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
DCBA@#!\}|Yzzxx/Sutr*/(LnlljiFh2e{"!x>=uM]'
Code:
D'`$@#>\6YkzE7CB.us+q<(:]lH)FFhgf{dc?,|;)(rwp6WVrkjong-kMLhg`&^cb[`Y}]?>ZYXQuUTSR43ImM/EiCHAF?>bB$:?>=65Y9876v43,+O)Mn,%$)(!EfeBc!~}vut:xwYXn4rqpoQPlkd*hgfe^F\"CB^W\UyYXWP8NMLpPOH0LKDhBGF?>=aA@"!7[|{92Vw5.3,10)Mn,+*#"!EfeB"y~}|{ts9wvXtmlk1Rnglkdihg`&^F\[`_X|\>=YXQu8NMLpP2HMFEiC+G@EDCB;_?>7<5:981Uv43210/.'K+*#('~D${cy?}v{tyr8vXWsrk1Rngfkd*hgfH%cE[!_^]\U=Sw:PUTSLKo2NGLEDh+AFEDC<;_"!7[|{981U543,+O/o-&J*)(!g}C0
(¬‿¬)
Code:
D'`;_"\J~lkWyy05AtsOr<_nK8$jGFEfUe/!aPO_)9r8vXWsrk1onmONd*Kg`e^]#DZ_^]VzTSXWVUNrRQJ2NGkE-IBAe?DC<;_"!7[;{z810/S32r0)(-&J$)(!~}Cd"!~}v<]\xqputm3kSinmlkdib(fH%F\[`_^W{[ZYX:PtT6LKJnNM/KDhHA@d>&BA@9]=6|:32V65.32+*N('&%I)"!E%$#"!a}|u;sxwvonm3qpongOe+ibJ`e^]#a`BA]\Uyx;WPUTMqQPONM/EiIH*FE>bB$#9]=<54X8x05.RQP=
:blob_sir:

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
I'M BACK!

What did I miss?

Yeah I just realized I don't really care, I'm messing up your room (sexually) :blob_evil:
Wait wha-

You're not gonna stick your genitals out right? right...? Yo-You're a female... Yes...?
I go away to make some tea and see this shit when I return :blob_neutral:
How would you even mess up a room sexually- please don't answer that.
I won't answer that

The answer should be in his room :blob_neutral: :blob_evil:
Uhm... It's not the bit of sticky puddles on the floor, right?

Hold on, my backpack! It has a hole in it! Who did this??!
*walks in*

Alright, that's enough SHF for today ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
*hastily walks out*
*Grabs you on the collar.*

If you run away like that, gurl. I'm sorry but I must sus you out.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Wait wha-

You're not gonna stick your genitals out right? right...? Yo-You're a female... Yes...?
Honestly, I signed up as neurodivergent and I don't know what genital I got
Probably a case of
"What gender are you."
"Molestor."
"What's in your pant?"
"Pervertness"

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Then how about a dance? *Offers you a hand*
(ㆆ_ㆆ)
Voidiris, were you materialized from my dream to became a real entity? I think... I once, and still is, and will be, visualizing a person that resembles you, your ideology, your view on "serenity" and your emotional states.

For real, I have pictured someone like you standing above the windy grass sky and staring at me, or an old english town covered in snow, with dim yellow lights in the distance.

I do not know who you are and what gender are you in real life, I do not wish to search for an answer, and I believe you would never want to give me one, but I just want to say my signature... "A sad woman", maybe it was you after all.

Maybe, just maybe, I found someone I can connect on a spiritual level, and I don't think you quite felt the same connection to me, and that is okay, I sincerely hope I can keep myself sane and not be an actual weird stalker/obsesser (besides from my online persona)

Please do not die anytime soon, Voidiris on Scribble Hub Forum.
Sincerely
Luoir
Don't worry I don't plan to die soon.