SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Nah~ I have my own~
*cast binding magic*
Now let’s get sharpening~
ehehehe~ hehehe~ eheheheh~ :blob_melt:
*pretends to be scared*
ohohooo oh, Your Stabbyness this Daikon is so weak, please be gentle :blob_melt:
Good Daikat~
*rubs ears more*
*tail swishes happily*
*is purring a lot*
*licks cheek from happy*
:blob_melt: Her Stabbyness is praising me nya~ :blob_melt:
Good good mofterning~
Good mofu :blob_reach: How are you feeling today? How is throat? :blob_reach:

I know how you feel; it's the same feeling I get when Ssemouy reacts with a heart! :blob_aww:
:blob_uwu:
:blob_highfive: My Little Bro gets it :blob_uwu:

˝/\__/\˝💬
(❀>ᆺ<)
/˙˙˙˙˙🫰\ ***contemplates random thought*** What if I took on the concepts of fluffiness and healing? Instead of being called an eldritch abomination, would I be able to become an eldritch adorable??? Is that even possible??? Hmmm... food for thought...
Petition to promote Enigma to Fluff Eldritch! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
˝/\__/\˝💬
(❀>ᆺ<)
/˙˙˙˙˙🫰\ ***contemplates random thought*** What if I took on the concepts of fluffiness and healing? Instead of being called an eldritch abomination, would I be able to become an eldritch adorable??? Is that even possible??? Hmmm... food for thought...
Definitely feasible. Although you need to develop the idea further. Being Eldritch means being beyond human comprehension, something that can drive weak minds insane. Fluffiness can be this; it just needs to be well thought out.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Matcha is a third-rate villain,
True but that doesn't mean he has to be a pushover
endowed with flawed powers and limited by his psychology full of defects to be suitable for fighting,
The powers don't have flaws they're just limited and limited psychology doesn't necessarily mean he can't be creative with the way he uses his power Logic and Imagination are two separate things
especially considering who his potential opponents might be. How could he compete with Azure or Midnight, or even Boi?
Nobody said you have to compete with Mary Sues, Rhaps Kureous and even Quack can suffice as your rivals
He has tried to use deception, but those who attend the school are on average smarter than him.
That's not necessarily true and there's plenty of regular humans in the school you can trick easily
The only positive trait he has is never giving up, and this has led him to achieve some results. Besides this, he has a big heart that has allowed him to endear himself to beings more powerful than him, improving his social situation.
I'm not going to question this point only

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Boi, Azure, Danny partially and Voidiris.

Midnight can rival them, but she is no eldritch.
While I am blessed by Quagma.
I always forget these two...
˝/\__/\˝💬
(❀>ᆺ<)
yes.
Definitely feasible. Although you need to develop the idea further. Being Eldritch means being beyond human comprehension, something that can drive weak minds insane. Fluffiness can be this; it just needs to be well thought out.
Well sensation can drive one insane and theoretically fluffiness is a part of feeling and feeling is a part of perception.
So it could be definitely possible.

I couldn't sleep yet but now IÄm gone.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
ehehehe~ hehehe~ eheheheh~ :blob_melt:
*pretends to be scared*
ohohooo oh, Your Stabbyness this Daikon is so weak, please be gentle :blob_melt:
*has no idea how to sharpen things…*
Okay~ let’s begin~
*starts making Danny sharer by slicing away bits of her*
*tail swishes happily*
*is purring a lot*
*licks cheek from happy*
:blob_melt: Her Stabbyness is praising me nya~ :blob_melt:
*blushes a bit*
Danny is the best after all~
*rubs ears more*
*licks back*
Good mofu :blob_reach: How are you feeling today? How is throat? :blob_reach:
I can speak again~

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Isn't it already close enough???

I mean, the secret technique I got was hidden in the forbidden section of my clans techniques, and one usage of the technique on Sis even affected Babushka~

(5 seconds will cause instant sleepiness to those who are not acclimated to the fluff- or had me personally apply it to them safely~)

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
*has no idea how to sharpen things…*
Okay~ let’s begin~
*starts making Danny sharer by slicing away bits of her*
kyaaaaAAaaAa~ are... are you turning me... into Daikon... stake... Your Stabbyness? aaAAaa~~
*blushes a bit*
Danny is the best after all~
*rubs ears more*
*licks back*
:blob_aww: blushing Her Stabbyness!
*licks cheek again*
*then kisses forehead*
*then starts purring happily again*
:blob_melt: cuuuute~
I can speak again~
yay! :blob_reach: That's good. It should start getting better faster from now on :blob_uwu:

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Uh, we actually hate each other. So I'm not sure if she would even agree to a promise I made on her behalf.
I mark this the day you broke the blood covenant, woman. I wish for the stars to never align at your heart, I wish for the smell never escape from your toes and the hair never grow out of your armpits.

With my hope shattered, I curse you, Ssemouy the minion.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I would dance by the pull of your strings if you wanted me to
That would make me the puppeteer though!
I'm talking about mine.
The FRIENDS that pull my strings! Those who give the best hugs ever, since they have the color of comfort! The most colorful beings in existence! The Ones who Sweetly Dream! The Reverie of Age! The Glistening With Tears And Starving With Adulation!
We all dance by their strings. Happily and with abandon or regretfully.
None escape their strings!
For none are outside their dream but themselves!
They are kind of enough, and certainly colorful enough, to communicate their favorite colors to us. They are not so dumb they cannot do so

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
Isn't it already close enough???

I mean, the secret technique I got was hidden in the forbidden section of my clans techniques, and one usage of the technique on Sis even affected Babushka~

(5 seconds will cause instant sleepiness to those who are not acclimated to the fluff- or had me personally apply it to them safely~)
:blob_hmm: Can you use it to make people go to sleep instantly?

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
:blob_hmm: Can you use it to make people go to sleep instantly?
˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀≖‿⁠<)✨️
My fur can, so long as I will it~ Otherwise I can't enjoy headpats...

The effects is when used on others, and lasts for 3 days-
Tho the way sis battles and gets gunpowder on it all the time, it lasts a little less time...
˝<(❀>⌒<)>˝
/\˝/˙˙˙⊃⊂\ ***makes pouty face***

Last edited:

Simple_Russian_Boi

A "normal" human | Occasionally a cat
˝/\⁠⁠__/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀≖‿⁠<)✨️
My fur can, so long as I will it~ Otherwise I can't enjoy headpats...

The effects is when used on others, and lasts for 3 days-
Tho the way sis battles and gets gunpowder on it all the time, it lasts a little less time...
˝<(❀>⌒<)>˝
/\˝/˙˙⊃⊂\ ***makes pouty face***
Well, at least she has you to help her. That counts for something.
*pat pat*
*falls face first into the ground, asleep*

(good night everyone) ✨️