SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
@Raymann Please tell me you're a hardcore Chuunibyou who speaks like the narrator from BG3, telling stories in the second person and role-playing a character who believes they are a dungeon master. 🤩
Considering I remember her final boss form literally using "come unto your maker" from Darkest Dungeon, it may not be impossible :blob_hmm:

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ

Tldr non age restriction version.

Hmmm… I’m a little dubious as to how threatening your info actually is to a lot of us.
It no doubt is dangerous to many of us, but all of us? Unless your character is like Azure_Fog (who will still fail under certain conditions no matter how hard she tries, because she does, in fact, have some hard counters) or Tony (who fails against anyone who is not based mainly in Scribble Hub), it is unlikely.
But! I would LOVE to hear your case!

One of you guys is dead(doesn't exist), but appear alive.
So, in order to compensate for that <imposter>, the previous school council deleted data of a student named [redacted] and instructed everyone to ignore her as if she doesn't exist.
If you guys recognise [redacted] as the extra student of seat [redacted], but you will begin to die one by one due to curse nature of <imposter>
Unless you kill <imposter> first at where it all began.
Or
You guys could continue to ignore [redacted] and avoid the curse.

Last edited:

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Imo, the moment you step foot inside SHHS, you already have 0 winconditions against Tony. Because the entirety of the cosmology is under him. So making a character sheet for SHHS, it immediately makes it so your character is below Tony in power.

That's why all the Ssemouys I write about in SHHS are in the grander scale of my lore only Avatars/Pieces of mine >_>
Ummm…
Take this: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/6...57930/chapter-34-this-chapter-does-not-matter
And this:
And don’t forget this:
I come from Royal Road. The rival site of Scribble Hub. And my lore existed long before SHHS existed.
I also have backups of every chapter with me in it. So I can post it on RR if Tony takes it down.
And the majority of my lore is on Discord still.
So… I’m free!
I can’t imagine there are not other people in SHHS who do not come from a different site than SH. Tony can’t actually affect us.

TheMonotonePuppet

So, in order to compensate for that <imposter>, the previous school council deletef data of a student named [redacted] and instructed everyone to ignore her as if she doesn't exist.
If you guys recognise [redacted] as the extra student of seat [redacted], you will begin to die one by one due to curse nature of <imposter>
That’s a satisfying restriction! Your lore doesn’t bother me now!

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
It's okay Your Stabbyness you are stronger than all of them anyways :blob_uwu:
But Midnight is annoying.
So, in order to compensate for that <imposter>, the previous school council deletef data of a student named [redacted] and instructed everyone to ignore her as if she doesn't exist.
If you guys recognise [redacted] as the extra student of seat [redacted], you will begin to die one by one due to curse nature of <imposter>
Oh. Must be Theirl~
*stabs Theirl*
if it wasn't~
*destroys the multiverse*
Imposter's dead~ Everything else is too besides the Eldritch~

Edit: Forgot to mention: Anything stabbed by me ceases to exist in all realities and time lines to an extent that whatever was stabbed never has, will or is existing~ Anything that touches the blade of my knife has this happen to it unless I specify otherwise~

I could have also stabbed the concept of imposters and that would have destroyed the imposter~ I could also stab the curse if I wanted to... That would be less fun though~

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
It's me.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Edit: Forgot to mention: Anything stabbed by me ceases to exist in all realities and time lines to an extent that whatever was stabbed never has, will or is existing~ Anything that touches the blade of my knife has this happen to it unless I specify otherwise~
Could I moan

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~

SsemouyOnan

Ummm…
Take this: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/6...57930/chapter-34-this-chapter-does-not-matter
And this:
And don’t forget this:
I come from Royal Road. The rival site of Scribble Hub. And my lore existed long before SHHS existed.
I also have backups of every chapter with me in it. So I can post it on RR if Tony takes it down.
And the majority of my lore is on Discord still.
So… I’m free!
I can’t imagine there are not other people in SHHS who do not come from a different site than SH. Tony can’t actually affect us.
I'm well aware of the existence of Red Marionette and your Discord lore (I think you told me or I came across it at one point?). Even if you have your lore posted exclusively on SH, that still wouldn't give Tony power over you because you can post it somewhere else if you please.

The way I see it is - Tony is omnipotent in the confines of SHHS. As long as your character is within the school, he has full power over it. Even more so if your character has "step foot" fully within the school, and not just a small piece or an avatar. The moment you leave, however, he doesn't have any power over you anymore, but neither do you over the school.

That's just the way I interpreted it

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
I have no clue goddess daikon :blob_no: I suck at naming things, also the daikon is a he?!
I defaulted to he, might be it as well :blob_hmm: Whichever you prefer, this Goddess will make it happen :blob_uwu:
Umm, how about Dan?
there's actual plushie called Dan the Daikon :blobrofl: I want it :blob_reach: Dan could work, tho...

Everybody in this school gets murdered 5 times a week on average. We must've got the impostor at least once. We won :blob_uwu:

...yes...

A trickster has to have tricks up their sleeves otherwise where's the fun?
You're more like YT prankster than a trickster, Miss

Theirl

...---...

Oh. Must be Theirl~
*stabs Theirl*
if it wasn't~

I could have also stabbed the concept of imposters and that would have destroyed the imposter~ I could also stab the curse if I wanted to... That would be less fun though~
Of course u could, but u prefer stabbing me first and asking question later
1711387523748.png

SsemouyOnan

Do I have to call Heroine Ssemouy? There appears to be a lot of [redacted] here

TheMonotonePuppet

Oh. Must be Theirl~
*stabs Theirl*
if it wasn't~

You need to be careful
I'm well aware of the existence of Red Marionette and your Discord lore (I think you told me or I came across it at one point?). Even if you have your lore posted exclusively on SH, that still wouldn't give Tony power over you because you can post it somewhere else if you please.

The way I see it is - Tony is omnipotent in the confines of SHHS. As long as your character is within the school, he has full power over it. Even more so if your character has "step foot" fully within the school, and not just a small piece or an avatar. The moment you leave, however, he doesn't have any power over you anymore, but neither do you over the school.

That's just the way I interpreted it
I have always viewed that omnipotence as being conditional to his control over Scribble Hub, and thus you.