SHF High-school Fanfic

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Well shoot, if this keeps up, we're gonna have to up our game with our own murder spree. Who are we up against again? How do these death games work? Been a while.
Trust me. Easy to trust me. Don’t you trust me?
I have plans for you. Good plans. Self-serving plans.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Blame the US' Andromedian school system~ They force you to get up earlier and earlier when you need to go to bed later and later~
Oh yeah, I know about Andromedian school system from my gf a different life. Sounds rough :blob_hmm:

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Name :: [Redacted]
Seat :: 0
Personality :: [Redacted]
All data has been removed to save everyone..

Footnote : code zero curse file only accessible by school council members.

Hmmm… I’m a little dubious as to how threatening your info actually is to a lot of us.
It no doubt is dangerous to many of us, but all of us? Unless your character is like Azure_Fog (who will still fail under certain conditions no matter how hard she tries, because she does, in fact, have some hard counters) or Tony (who fails against anyone who is not based mainly in Scribble Hub), it is unlikely.
But! I would LOVE to hear your case!

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
What face there is no face? Rhaps has b
Never shown his face:blob_blank:
Rhaps ever show his face?

Nvm please don't let me know me, I want to enjoy birthing his or her fairylings without knowing what's behind so I can imagine it's a cute dommy mommy femboy

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
{you catch glimpse of someone standing in a corner of the classroom.
You blink, she is not there.
May be it was your imagination....}
LORD GAMEMASTER Ay, Raymann, you're alive! Uh, I kind of stole your role as the VIllainess while you were gone, my bad

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Hmmm… I’m a little dubious as to how threatening your info actually is to a lot of us.
It no doubt is dangerous to many of us, but all of us? Unless your character is like Azure_Fog (who will still fail under certain conditions no matter how hard she tries, because she does, in fact, have some hard counters) or Tony (who fails against anyone who is not based mainly in Scribble Hub), it is unlikely.
But! I would LOVE to hear your case!
Let's hope we don't have another Mary Sue~ We have enough already~

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Tony (who fails against anyone who is not based mainly in Scribble Hub), it is unlikely.
Imo, the moment you step foot inside SHHS, you already have 0 winconditions against Tony. Because the entirety of the cosmology is under him. So making a character sheet for SHHS, it immediately makes it so your character is below Tony in power.

That's why all the Ssemouys I write about in SHHS are in the grander scale of my lore only Avatars/Pieces of mine >_>