SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Okay~ What’s your current team and does Acheron have her signature lightcone?
I have Himeko, Fire MC, Acheron, Bailu/March/Pela. Acheron doesn't have her light cone sadly :blob_teary: Tbh I actually don't have good relics for anyone because my luck is in the negative zone :blob_blank: I'm grinding Simulated Universe to be able to get some relics for Acheron but it's gonna take some time :blob_blank:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
I have Himeko, Fire MC, Acheron, Bailu/March/Pela. Acheron doesn't have her light cone sadly :blob_teary: Tbh I actually don't have good relics for anyone because my luck is in the negative zone :blob_blank: I'm grinding Simulated Universe to be able to get some relics for Acheron but it's gonna take some time :blob_blank:
Okay…
Put Fire MC (build defense) on ‘Trend of the Universal Market’ if you have it. Bring Bailu as a healer since she is lightning. Acheron plays DPS and then also bring Pela with ‘Resolution Shines As Pearls of Sweat‘ if you have it.

For the fight, Fire MC uses taunt every turn and Acheron skills every turn. Pela and Bailu should basic every turn unless you really need the healing. Once you have enough stacks on Acheron, don‘t ult immediately. Use Pela’s ult first. (Extra def shred). Then, repeat.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Oh wait also, before the fight eat food and use Fire MC’s and Bailu’s techniques

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
‘Trend of the Universal Market’
ಥ_ಥ don't have it
‘Resolution Shines As Pearls of Sweat‘
ಥ_ಥ don't have it
For the fight, Fire MC uses taunt every turn and Acheron skills every turn. Pela and Bailu should basic every turn unless you really need the healing. Once you have enough stacks on Acheron, don‘t ult immediately. Use Pela’s ult first. (Extra def shred). Then, repeat.
I will try this strat tho :blob_hmm: just tomorrow... I'm finally eepy :blob_sleep:
Oh wait also, before the fight eat food and use Fire MC’s and Bailu’s techniques
Food is friend :blob_uwu:

I'm gonna run to sleep for now :blob_uwu: I'll be back in 4-5hours :blob_evil: Goodnight :blob_reach: and thank you for advice :blob_melt: