SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Guys I lied, I didn't put mayonnaise on a Snickers bar
It's a Kitkat

Corty

NO, U.
I don't see the label from being so tired that I think it's marshmallow fluff and try it. *Realizes the taste of mayo, chocolate, and peanuts mixing in my mouth was not delicious* I Continue eating it with a look of disgust toward Corty so as to not waste food.

DannyTheDaikon

Morning~
Have you dealt with Sam yet~?
Good morning :blob_reach: Yesh I murderized him (ง'̀-'́)ง Now I'm in that section with different POVs :blob_uwu:
You advice helped me a lot, thank you :blob_melt: In the end it was my Fire MC soloing him from 50% health with Baliu's support :blob_happy:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Good morning :blob_reach: Yesh I murderized him (ง'̀-'́)ง Now I'm in that section with different POVs :blob_uwu:
You advice helped me a lot, thank you :blob_melt: In the end it was my Fire MC soloing him from 50% health with Baliu's support :blob_happy:
Good job~
Anyways, enjoy the multiple POVs~
And prepare for pain~ (mostly Aventurine related)
So he's Azure's spy? :blob_hmm_two:
No?

DannyTheDaikon

Good job~
Anyways, enjoy the multiple POVs~
And prepare for pain~ (mostly Aventurine related)
If he's the one suffering then I will grab some popcorn. Can't stand this dude and I'm immune to his sob story. Sunday played him nicely with those Cornerstones. And I was thinking he would be a pushover.
Ssemouy, why are you lying :blob_pout: this Time Being does not claim this spy :blob_pout:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
If he's the one suffering then I will grab some popcorn. Can't stand this dude and I'm immune to his sob story. Sunday played him nicely with those Cornerstones. And I was thinking he would be a pushover.
Interesting~ Interesting~
His story managed to take me from negative to neutral~ Well, enjoy the quest~