SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Nani? The opposite was true for me, I recall literally putting my game on auto as I watch the Abundance make me functionally immortal
Yeah World 5 took me 2 days :blob_blank: I'm not surprised tho, with my setup anything weak to fire stands no chance. Also Bailu carry :blob_happy:
It'll be a Shinto cult then, since that's what my generated images hint towards. Matcha can still start a Pagan division if he wants though
Good :blob_uwu:

DannyTheDaikon

I had Hook as my DPS with Fire MC and still had to retry world 6 a few times... Bailu is truly the carry
I took the Hunt so I can get all the crit in the world for Acheron and I got a few blessings that made Himeko deal insane dmg and the MC is basically unkillable, so it wasn't too bad. I think it would be much harder without Acheron. But Bailu healing helped a lot and I find her almost mandatory for the longer fights. Plus she's cute as hell :blob_happy:

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
I took the Hunt so I can get all the crit in the world for Acheron and I got a few blessings that made Himeko deal insane dmg and the MC is basically unkillable, so it wasn't too bad. I think it would be much harder without Acheron. But Bailu healing helped a lot and I find her almost mandatory for the longer fights. Plus she's cute as hell :blob_happy:
Late game you're going to stop Using two sustain (healer/tank) characters, cuz you only need one or at times none

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
I brute forced it with Jingliu and Blade if i remember correctly
Unfortunately they didn't exist back then... Everyone was using Selee with the Hunt

I dunno if it was the Hunt or Destruction that gave me the W. But I guess it was harder for me with only 1 DPS :blob_no:

DannyTheDaikon

I dunno if it was the Hunt or Destruction that gave me the W. But I guess it was harder for me with only 1 DPS :blob_no:
Yeah I can imagine it being difficult with only 1 DPS. My problem on the other hand is that since I started like 2 weeks ago, I didn't have time to build up backlog of relics, so now only Acheron has some "meh good enough" on her, though I'm trying to push to world 9 so I can get the sphere and the rope for her because I have none :blob_no: And I can feel it on world 7... fukin Deer... I'm in a stalemate. I can't kill it, it can't kill me either :blob_blank:

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Oh yeah their captcha was weirdly hard for some reason for me and my gf too :blob_happy: maybe we are just machines? :sweating_profusely:
I literally broke into a cold sweat. :sweating_profusely: I thought I had become dum. Or maybe I had confirmation of that....
Now I understand the discrimination that robots suffer... :blob_teary:

Anyway another 6 gb to download, plus another 30 unpredicted.
In the end I had to uninstall BG3. :blob_pat_sad:
Man, this game is so greedy for space.

DannyTheDaikon

I literally broke into a cold sweat. :sweating_profusely: I thought I had become dum. Or maybe I had confirmation of that....
Stop Robot Discrimination #2k24! :blob_paint:
It really is. I'm guessing it's mostly cutscenes, voices and mini games, and boyyyyy do they have a lot of mini games :sweating_profusely: they are fun as hell tho :blob_evil_two:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Yeah I can imagine it being difficult with only 1 DPS. My problem on the other hand is that since I started like 2 weeks ago, I didn't have time to build up backlog of relics, so now only Acheron has some "meh good enough" on her, though I'm trying to push to world 9 so I can get the sphere and the rope for her because I have none :blob_no: And I can feel it on world 7... fukin Deer... I'm in a stalemate. I can't kill it, it can't kill me either :blob_blank:
I have yet to check simulated universe... I knew about world 7, but there's world 8 and 9 now?

I only had to download 32gb+4gb(Chinese language) what kind of star rail did you download?! OoO

DannyTheDaikon

I have yet to check simulated universe... I knew about world 7, but there's world 8 and 9 now?
Yep... World 7 is that fukin Deer from Xianzhou. World 8 is shota with his stupid swords, so those 2 are going to be a pain in the ass for me :blob_blank:
I only had to download 32gb+4gb(Chinese language) what kind of star rail did you download?! OoO
yay CN VA are so good (ง'̀-'́)ง I think Matcha probably DL all of the voice packs and sometimes it downloads extra packages for patching that it later removes, so maybe that also added :blob_hmm_two:

DannyTheDaikon

Downloading HSR + Genshin on my laptop is mentally harder than I thought it would be. :sweating_profusely:

100 GB- gone in 3 hours. :blob_blank:

And I'm still thinking about downloading HSR on my phone...
Oh right I forgot to download Genshin :blob_facepalm:
Phone would be good to kill some time :blob_uwu: nothing makes time at work go faster than having to grind relics and crying when all of the stats are flat hp and def :blob_uwu: :blob_evil: :blob_evil_two: :blob_neutral: :blob_no: