SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Welcome to shitty brat hell :blob_happy: Are you doing Simulate Universe?
Yeah since the planar sets from the new worlds are better than Herta's space station... his big sword keeps one shotting my Silverwolf >_> I think I need better bonuses (I picked the wrong Abundance path buff so it doesn't have cleanse...)

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Yeah since the planar sets from the new worlds are better than Herta's space station... his big sword keeps one shotting my Silverwolf >_> I think I need better bonuses (I picked the wrong Abundance path buff so it doesn't have cleanse...)
Funny enough Remembrance path works on him :blob_happy: if you get enough blessings he won't be able to resist and he will be permanently frozen :blob_happy:

Oh and when you have AoE, save it for the beginning of the next phase, because he always summons his stupid swords then.

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
Funny enough Remembrance path works on him :blob_happy: if you get enough blessings he won't be able to resist and he will be permanently frozen :blob_happy:
Remembrance works even on Cocolia, so I'm not surprised. I just feel it's too reliant on getting the right buffs.
Oh and when you have AoE, save it for the beginning of the next phase, because he always summons his stupid swords then.
I didn't bring Serval... and the only Weaknesses the swords can have are Wind, Lightning and Imaginary... none of which are in my team. I had to use SW's skill on each of them to give a weakness I do have. I just called it quits and decided to try tomorrow with better blessings. :sweat_smile:

DannyTheDaikon

Remembrance works even on Cocolia, so I'm not surprised. I just feel it's too reliant on getting the right buffs.

I didn't bring Serval... and the only Weaknesses the swords can have are Wind, Lightning and Imaginary... none of which are in my team. I had to use SW's skill on each of them to give a weakness I do have. I just called it quits and decided to try tomorrow with better blessings. :sweat_smile:
This fight is very gimmicky imho. I'm still stuck on world 7, because I'm out of stamina and recourses to upgrade/get my relics :blob_no:

DannyTheDaikon

@MatchaChocolate69 also for the next 20 days or so day, there's available Vignettes in a cup event, that at the end will let you pick a character. My recommendation would be Guinaifen (contrary what the guides say). She is a good DoT character and you could get her for free if you're fast enough. Sure she's worse than a 5 star (no shit), but she would be very useful to get through world 9 and in the future for Acheron. Also it's easy to turn her into a second team dps. And she has AoE.

Also her ult is cute as hell :blob_happy:

Don_Quacko

Garlick slayer || Bread lover || Master Roller
the longest sperm cell is 5.8 cm.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
My plans for a new phone will have to wait.

My Dad's car broke down and have to rescue him... again.

˝<(❀>⌒<)>˝
/\˝/˙˙˙⊃⊂\ Hopefully we can settle everything/fix it before the store closes... fingers crossed🤞