SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Nyooo~ Danny gives best cuddles~
*cuddles even more*
*purrs louder*
Nyaaa~
nyoo~ I must disagree. Her Stabbyness is absolutely the best at everything :blob_uwu: that includes cuddles, yes :blob_uwu:
*rubs ears*
*tail goes swish swish happily*
:blob_melt:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
My mother at it again ruining my plans. And ofc she has to come right when Jingliu is rerunning...
Eh?
You have 20 days to pull for her…
nyoo~ I must disagree. Her Stabbyness is absolutely the best at everything :blob_uwu: that includes cuddles, yes :blob_uwu:
*rubs ears*
*tail goes swish swish happily*
:blob_melt:
Nyooo~ I must disagree~ You are the best at being a daikon~
*rubs ears back*
*purrs even louder*
*tail also goes swish swish*

DannyTheDaikon

Eh?
You have 20 days to pull for her…
And I can't guarantee that she won't be sitting here for that long... On top of that we wanted to remodel our bedroom to turn it into my office that's gonna take another week and then my mother-in-law is coming. In fact 20 may be not enough for me to make it.

And there's another 5000 issues that my mother coming for longer than the original 1 day is now creating... Kill me. Just someone fucking end my suffering.
Nyooo~ I must disagree~ You are the best at being a daikon~
*rubs ears back*
*purrs even louder*
*tail also goes swish swish*
(°ロ°)☝
Well I have to agree, I am the best daikon :blob_uwu: but this Daikon thinks that Her Stabbyness is amazing, so her cuddles are the best :blob_uwu:
*gets a sudden urge to nom ear*
*noms ear*
nya! :blob_uwu:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
And I can't guarantee that she won't be sitting here for that long... On top of that we wanted to remodel our bedroom to turn it into my office that's gonna take another week and then my mother-in-law is coming. In fact 20 may be not enough for me to make it.

And there's another 5000 issues that my mother coming for longer than the original 1 day is now creating... Kill me. Just someone fucking end my suffering.

Oh…
Uhhhh… yeah I don’t know what to say.
(°ロ°)☝
Well I have to agree, I am the best daikon :blob_uwu: but this Daikon thinks that Her Stabbyness is amazing, so her cuddles are the best :blob_uwu:
*gets a sudden urge to nom ear*
*noms ear*
nya! :blob_uwu:
Daikat is supe- NyaaAAAaAHHhHH~~!!!

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
@MatchaChocolate69 also for the next 20 days or so day, there's available Vignettes in a cup event, that at the end will let you pick a character. My recommendation would be Guinaifen (contrary what the guides say). She is a good DoT character and you could get her for free if you're fast enough. Sure she's worse than a 5 star (no shit), but she would be very useful to get through world 9 and in the future for Acheron. Also it's easy to turn her into a second team dps. And she has AoE.

Also her ult is cute as hell :blob_happy:
Good to know. I trust your advice. Is the mission active right away or do I need to reach a specific location?

There’s a pity system at least. I can explain it if you want~
Please explain me 🙏

Natasha is fine. Everyone us better than her but she works.
So goodbye Natasha, you were close to my tipe but unfortunately you are a waste of time and resources.

DannyTheDaikon

Good to know. I trust your advice. Is the mission active right away or do I need to reach a specific location?
You have to get to Penacony and start content from 2.1 update (it's after Stellaron Huner Sam if I remember correctly), so sadly quite far. I think you can make it though :blob_hmm_two:
My negativity has affected you! NOOOO :blob_no:
No no no, you didn't do anything wrong. It's me being all grumpy cuz my mother is coming, so I just want to off myself...

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
So goodbye Natasha, you were close to my tipe but unfortunately you are a waste of time and resources.
My level 70 Natasha would like to have a word. :blob_teary: I'll have you know she's one of the best healers on release! Nevermind the fact that there were a grand total of two...

(Lynx is the better free healer now)

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Add me if you need support 713327605
Added!
Send you a request. :blob_evil_two:
And holy shit, I'm scared from just looking at your character levels...
Give your number, Mama! :blob_reach:
Add me too :blob_evil_two: 717832623
Added, Ane-san!
Me three~ 714084251
Added!
718086524~

Tried to go for Enigma, but it did not like that name...

At least my UID wont be easily mistaken~

˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;≧∇≦;)
Added!

Here's mine 718069347!

DannyTheDaikon

My level 70 Natasha would like to have a word. :blob_teary: I'll have you know she's one of the best healers on release! Nevermind the fact that there were a grand total of two...

(Lynx is the better free healer now)
I still have to get Lynx... I lucked out with that Bailu. Everyone is bitching about how bad she is, but she's carrying me so much :blob_happy: So smol yet so powerful :blob_uwu:

She would...
:blob_pat_sad:
Pretty glasses for the pretty girl.
Oh shatp it mama or I'll blush :blob_melt:
I'll wait. :blob_evil_two:
:blobthumbsup:

Added, Ane-san!
Accepted :blob_uwu:

I still have to get Lynx... I lucked out with that Bailu. Everyone is bitching about how bad she is, but she's carrying me so much :blob_happy: So smol yet so powerful :blob_uwu:
Imma go check out the last character banner. Let's see if I get a 5* in the first 10 rolls again. :blob_evil_two:
Oh shatp it mama or I'll blush :blob_melt:
I won't stop. If you're blushing just because your mama said that you're pretty, that means you don't have enough compliments in your life.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
so cute :blob_melt:
*pulls in a tight hug*
*starts caressing head and ears and back*
*brushes hair with the other hand*
*is enjoying a lot*
:blob_melt: happy Daikat :blob_melt:
Nyaaaaa~
*melty*
:blob_melt: :blob_melt: :blob_melt:
Please explain me 🙏
There are 3 banners: Standard, limited character, and limited lightcone. There’s also the newbie banner, but it doesn’t matter for this explanation. Standard, character, and lightcone banners all have separate pities. However, both characters banners (Acheron and Luocha) share pity. Pity on banners never resets, even if the character does. (Jingliu/Aventurine is next. If you have pity from Acheron/Luocha, it’ll count here.)

Before we start, a few terms:
- Hard pity: The point at which something (ie a 5*) is guaranteed
- Soft pity: The point at which the chance for something starts to increase

Starting with the standard banner, hard pity is 90 and soft pity is 74 for 5*s. Base 5* chance is 0.6%, base chance for a 4* is 5.1%. 4*s have soft pity at 9 and hard pity at 10. Now I’m not 100% sure on the next part, but I’m 90% sure it’s right: If you pull 2 characters, then the next is a lightcone. If you pull a character and a lightcone, the next is a character. At 300 pulls, you get to chose a 5* character out of the 7 on the banner.

The character banner is almost exactly the same, except all 5*s are characters. However, you only have a 50% chance of getting the banner character. However, if the last 5* you got on the banner was not a banner character, then the next 5* is guaranteed to be the banner 5*. Additionally, there are 3 rate up 4*s. 50% of 4* drops will be any one of those 3.

The lightcone banner is a bit different. Hard pity is 80 and soft pity is 65 for 5*s. The base 5* chance is also 0.8%. 4* pities are the same, but the base chance is 6.6%. The same guarantee system works her, except you have a 75% chance of getting something on banner.