SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Azure: I have become sleep, the destroyer of worlds.
Yes…
I stab people to put them to sleep~
f o r e v e r
Your Stabbyness is always right :blob_uwu: Your Stabbyness is amazing and perfect and this Daikat is a sworn follower :blob_uwu:
*Cuddles to sleep*
*Starts falling asleep with*
Nyaaa~ :blob_melt:
Ehehe…
*is sleepy*
*cuddles back*
Nyaaaaaaa…
If Her Stabbyness is sleep then it means sleep is good :blob_hmm: this Daikon likes sleep now :blob_uwu:
Sleep is nice~

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Yes…
I stab people to put them to sleep~
f o r e v e r
:blob_aww: Her Stabbyness is so nice! She tries to give everyone all the rest they need:blob_uwu:
Ehehe…
*is sleepy*
*cuddles back*
Nyaaaaaaa…
Sleepy Her Stabbyness is so precious :blob_aww: this Daikat spoils so Her Stabbyness is comfy while sleeping :blob_uwu:
*Gives nice warm cuddles*
*Strokes hair and back*
*Kisses head*
*Rubs ears*
:blob_melt:
Sleep is nice~
I will stab the nightmares~!
Sleep is nice now :blob_uwu: This Daikon likes sleep now :blob_uwu: Your Stabbyness is the best! :blob_melt:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Sleepy Her Stabbyness is so precious :blob_aww: this Daikat spoils so Her Stabbyness is comfy while sleeping :blob_uwu:
*Gives nice warm cuddles*
*Strokes hair and back*
*Kisses head*
*Rubs ears*
:blob_melt:
Nyaaaaaa…
very co..m…f….y….
zzzzzzzz…
Sleep is nice now :blob_uwu: This Daikon likes sleep now :blob_uwu: Your Stabbyness is the best! :blob_melt:
Hehe~ I’m the best~
:blob_uwu: <— proud of herself

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
You’re an adult, and legally should have no power over you.
Technically, that's true, but in reality, even as adults, it's difficult to cut ties with such close people, especially a parent. This is also because psychological subordination dynamics are created. Emotional abuses are forgiven and endured, especially in the case of a kind person like Danny. Moreover, I think she cares about her.

It's not disrespectful, I don't mind. The situation was quite complicated before. I moved back to my family home after uni to save money, because my salary barely allowed me to pay rent+bills in the other city I was living in. My mother offered that I move back home, since she's not living there anyways (she lives abroad with her partner) and that I can just treat that place as my own. She said she's gonna transfer the rights to me too, but ofc she never did. Then when my gf moved here from US we needed to first finish the process of getting temporary stay permit for her, before even thinking about moving (the process is quite long and complex and just it's own nightmare). My mother also started spiraling down at the speed of light, fairly recently. It started with the first time she met my gf and she demanded being sponsored the entire time we visited her (following her invitation). Since then her behavior was getting worse and worse untill 2 days ago, when she caused a huge fight with me over some tiny bullshit. She kept pushing untill I told her that I don't want to know her anymore and that I want to cut her out of my life.
So yeah... I'm trying to cut her out. It's the second time I'm trying actually.
Thank you for sharing your personal story.

It must not have been easy to endure all this. From your descriptions, it seems clear what kind of person she is, and it's the worst kind to deal with. Another problem is that narcissists never self-reflect, so she will hardly acknowledge the harm she is doing to you. I hope for her sake that it's not too late when she realizes it.

Know that you have all my emotional support, I know it's not much, but I'm rooting for you.
I can only wish you the best, and that you may find your stability with your gf. You both deserve your happy ending.
You deserve financial independence and deserve to be serene and happy.

Hang in there, the storm will pass, you are not alone.

🫂

DannyTheDaikon

Technically, that's true, but in reality, even as adults, it's difficult to cut ties with such close people, especially a parent. This is also because psychological subordination dynamics are created. Emotional abuses are forgiven and endured, especially in the case of a kind person like Danny. Moreover, I think she cares about her.

Thank you for sharing your personal story.

It must not have been easy to endure all this. From your descriptions, it seems clear what kind of person she is, and it's the worst kind to deal with. Another problem is that narcissists never self-reflect, so she will hardly acknowledge the harm she is doing to you. I hope for her sake that it's not too late when she realizes it.

Know that you have all my emotional support, I know it's not much, but I'm rooting for you.
I can only wish you the best, and that you may find your stability with your gf. You both deserve your happy ending.
You deserve financial independence and deserve to be serene and happy.

Hang in there, the storm will pass, you are not alone.

🫂
Thank you! Your words mean a lot to me 🫂

The problem with people like my mother is that it's not immediately obvious what's the deal with them.

When I was a kid, she was really caring and overall good mother. Especially that the situation with my father and out living conditions were very tough. She ended up raising me on her own and I know it had to be tough.

When I was in HS something changed with her and I started feeling like not only she doesn't like me, but just straight up hates me. She constantly talks about how much she sacrificed for me as if it was my fault that I was born in the first place.

She sometimes acts super nice, then the next time goes full psycho. Being around her is like handling a ticking bomb. I want to distance myself from her, because I'm tired of this. I'm tired of her constantly manipulating me into doing whatever she wants. I hate the way she treats my gf too.

Once the problem with the apartment gest resolved it should be the last thing that puts me under her control.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?

The problem with people like my mother is that it's not immediately obvious what's the deal with them.

When I was a kid, she was really caring and overall good mother. Especially that the situation with my father and out living conditions were very tough. She ended up raising me on her own and I know it had to be tough.

When I was in HS something changed with her and I started feeling like not only she doesn't like me, but just straight up hates me. She constantly talks about how much she sacrificed for me as if it was my fault that I was born in the first place.

She sometimes acts super nice, then the next time goes full psycho. Being around her is like handling a ticking bomb. I want to distance myself from her, because I'm tired of this. I'm tired of her constantly manipulating me into doing whatever she wants. I hate the way she treats my gf too.

Once the problem with the apartment gest resolved it should be the last thing that puts me under her control.
Yes, narcissists are masters at making themselves loved and at manipulating. They know how to get what they want, and they know how to mask their worst side if necessary. Having one as a mother must be hell.

In your case, she also had to raise you alone which is definitely difficult, and for that, she is admirable but she can also hold this fact against you and that's not fair.

A child does not choose to be born.
A parent is fully responsible and should provide to the best of their abilities, but this doesn't mean they own or control the child.
There are no justifications for this; these are the fundamental basics of life.
Also, not respecting your girlfriend is a boundary she should not cross.

I hope you will be able to distance yourself from her and take control of your life.

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat

I sincerely hope that your problems will be solved soon and you will no longer have to put up with your mother's behavior.

DannyTheDaikon

In your case, she also had to raise you alone which is definitely difficult, and for that, she is admirable but she can also hold this fact against you and that's not fair.
That was also partially her fault.
A child does not choose to be born.
Yeah. I wish I wasn't. And it drives her mad that I'm not falling to her feet thanking her for the chance to be alive.
I hope you will be able to distance yourself from her and take control of your life.
She finally left, so we can focus on moving too. But first we celebrate 🎉 :blobtaco:

I sincerely hope that your problems will be solved soon and you will no longer have to put up with your mother's behavior.
Thank you mama :blob_reach: 🫂

ShizukiIchino

Oh hohohoho these peasant wanna to take the life of this royal nobel. And you there weird looking child with something behind your back is saying those? Ohohohoho you will feel the mighty of this royal nobel!

Bronya didn't like subject rn, Bronya didn't feel threaten but Bronya feel it will be trouble later if Bronya left subject rn alive.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
Oh hohohoho these peasant wanna to take the life of this royal nobel. And you there weird looking child with something behind your back is saying those? Ohohohoho you will feel the mighty of this royal nobel!

Bronya didn't like subject rn, Bronya didn't feel threaten but Bronya feel it will be trouble later if Bronya left subject rn alive.
:blob_neutral: Art thou still sane?