SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Okay then~

Alright… this might sound a bit disrespectful, but I have to ask. From what I’ve gathered, you more or less hate your mother. Why haven’t you cut her out of your life? Unless there is literally something stopping you like financial issues, I cannot see any reason not to. You’re an adult, and legally should have no power over you. (I’m no lawyer though). Yes, I’m sticking my nose where it doesn’t need to be. And, I’m sorry if this offended you in any way.
It's not disrespectful, I don't mind. The situation was quite complicated before. I moved back to my family home after uni to save money, because my salary barely allowed me to pay rent+bills in the other city I was living in. My mother offered that I move back home, since she's not living there anyways (she lives abroad with her partner) and that I can just treat that place as my own. She said she's gonna transfer the rights to me too, but ofc she never did. Then when my gf moved here from US we needed to first finish the process of getting temporary stay permit for her, before even thinking about moving (the process is quite long and complex and just it's own nightmare). My mother also started spiraling down at the speed of light, fairly recently. It started with the first time she met my gf and she demanded being sponsored the entire time we visited her (following her invitation). Since then her behavior was getting worse and worse untill 2 days ago, when she caused a huge fight with me over some tiny bullshit. She kept pushing untill I told her that I don't want to know her anymore and that I want to cut her out of my life.
So yeah... I'm trying to cut her out. It's the second time I'm trying actually.
As you command, Your Daikoness~
*rubs ears extra*
*scratches ears too*
*gives lots and lots of cuddles*
Yayyy~ eheheh~ :blob_melt: Happy Daikat

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
It's not disrespectful, I don't mind. The situation was quite complicated before. I moved back to my family home after uni to save money, because my salary barely allowed me to pay rent+bills in the other city I was living in. My mother offered that I move back home, since she's not living there anyways (she lives abroad with her partner) and that I can just treat that place as my own. She said she's gonna transfer the rights to me too, but ofc she never did. Then when my gf moved here from US we needed to first finish the process of getting temporary stay permit for her, before even thinking about moving (the process is quite long and complex and just it's own nightmare). My mother also started spiraling down at the speed of light, fairly recently. It started with the first time she met my gf and she demanded being sponsored the entire time we visited her (following her invitation). Since then her behavior was getting worse and worse untill 2 days ago, when she caused a huge fight with me over some tiny bullshit. She kept pushing untill I told her that I don't want to know her anymore and that I want to cut her out of my life.
So yeah... I'm trying to cut her out. It's the second time I'm trying actually.
I see… Well, I wish you the best of luck.
Yayyy~ eheheh~ :blob_melt: Happy Daikat
Cuuute~
*kisses forehead*
*boops nose will tail*
*wraps in hair*

Corty

On Vacation, on Uranus
Hello! @Corty I'm looking to be added to this wonder highschool as the assistant to or even to be the school nurse. Here's my info

Name: Medicia "The Cure" Remedium
Age: It's rude to ask a woman her age(at least 109 years old)
Species: no one knows(A Doppleganger)
Chair: 65 if nurse's assistant, none if not
Description: A mysterious being the serves as (Assistant to or as the school nurse) for scribblehub high school, she often likes to experiment on her patients testing new wild alchemical concoctions, her favorite is a gender switching virus she stuck in some fried eggs that she made for a thief who kept stealing her lunch. No one but her knows her true age or species as she never takes off her doctor's robes, all we know is she has long elf like ears and white hair.
Imaginary her with a plague doctor's mask:
Added. You can choose to be either Ran-Ron's assistant or be the night-time nurse.

DannyTheDaikon

It’s fine.

*wraps tail around too*
*pulls even closer*
Hehe~ I pulled us together more~
Yay!
*Tries to gesture, but is completely squished into Her Stabbyness*
*Muffled* yay! :blob_melt:
This is nice nya :blob_melt: it's a stabby diakon sandwich :blob_uwu:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Yay!
*Tries to gesture, but is completely squished into Her Stabbyness*
*Muffled* yay! :blob_melt:
This is nice nya :blob_melt: it's a stabby diakon sandwich :blob_uwu:
It’s not stabby yet… one sec~
*hair becomes pokey*
*stabs*
Hehe~
*hugstabs tighter*

DannyTheDaikon

Hehe~ You could have asked~
*hugstabs even tighter*
*rubs ears too*
*stabs a bit further*
Ehehe~ this Daikat is afraid of having such selfish requests :blob_melt: besides anything that Her Stabbyness does is amazing for this Daikat :blob_melt:
*Purring happily*
*Feels niceee*
Nyaaa~ :blob_melt:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Ehehe~ this Daikat is afraid of having such selfish requests :blob_melt: besides anything that Her Stabbyness does is amazing for this Daikat :blob_melt:
*Purring happily*
*Feels niceee*
Then I just have to spoil you more~
*plays with ears*
*scratches ears some too*
*stabby hair stabs some more*
*wraps in blankets*
Hehe~ Danny and Azure burrito~

DannyTheDaikon

Then I just have to spoil you more~
*plays with ears*
*scratches ears some too*
*stabby hair stabs some more*
*wraps in blankets*
Hehe~ Danny and Azure burrito~
:blob_aww: :blob_melt:
*Happy overload*
*Starts purring uncontrollably*
*Kisses forehead*
*Licks cheek*
Danny and Azure burrito is the best :blob_melt: feels nice and warm nya~ :blob_melt:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
:blob_aww: :blob_melt:
*Happy overload*
*Starts purring uncontrollably*
*Kisses forehead*
*Licks cheek*
Danny and Azure burrito is the best :blob_melt: feels nice and warm nya~ :blob_melt:
*starts purring with Danny*
Nyaaaaaa~ Comfy~

(Unrelated tangent: I put 3 a’s in ”Nyaaaaaa~” originally… and I feel like I put 3 a’s a lot. I wonder why…)

DannyTheDaikon

*starts purring with Danny*
Nyaaaaaa~ Comfy~
Ehehe :blob_melt:
*Cuddles Her Stabbyness more*
*Rubs back and tail*
Cute comfy Her Stabbyness :blob_melt:
(Unrelated tangent: I put 3 a’s in ”Nyaaaaaa~” originally… and I feel like I put 3 a’s a lot. I wonder why…)
:blob_hmm: 3 is a good number :blob_uwu: with 2 a in "nya" it's too short, more a makes it a bit slower while 3 a jus makes it purrfect :blob_uwu:

DannyTheDaikon

Nyaaa~ see~ I’m always right~
*purrs with Danny*
*is sleep*
Your Stabbyness is always right :blob_uwu: Your Stabbyness is amazing and perfect and this Daikat is a sworn follower :blob_uwu:
*Cuddles to sleep*
*Starts falling asleep with*

Azure: I have become sleep, the destroyer of worlds.
If Her Stabbyness is sleep then it means sleep is good :blob_hmm: this Daikon likes sleep now :blob_uwu: