SHF High-school Fanfic

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
@Corty Hello! I saw this thread and thought that I should join the fun. here's my info!

Chair: no number(It was marked out when I sat down, I think it was 45?)
Name: Ariel Icarus-chan(or just Icarus-Chan)
Info: The Cutest Angel in heaven, I love sweets, flying, and knives, I hate demons and being forced into anything, I'm not looking for a relationship and I have a true form which is your stereotypical biblically accurate angel. (In reality I am an eldritch being that was raised as an angel and believe I am one whole heatedly, I still am not looking for a relationship and I only use my true form when angry, and have scared even eldritch or insane beings when angry.)

How you see this!
Oh a Biblically Accurate Angel, this will be Fun then, I'm Midnight a Biblically Accurate Fallen Angel as well as a Kitsune, nice to meet you and hope you like getting pranked

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Info: The Cutest Angel in heaven, I love sweets, flying, and knives, I hate demons and being forced into anything, I'm not looking for a relationship and I have a true form which is your stereotypical biblically accurate angel. (In reality I am an eldritch being that was raised as an angel and believe I am one whole heatedly, I still am not looking for a relationship and I only use my true form when angry, and have scared even eldritch or insane beings when angry.)
Added!

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
You are free to do so and use my work as you see fit, although I can't guarantee that I will follow what you have written since I am already quite advanced with the next chapter. I will consider it as an alternative timeline.

The only chapters that you can consider somehow interconnected with mine are those by SSemouy, Corty, Quagma, Ellie and Anon.
I tried to make some references to Puppet's chapters, but they are negligible.
Ssemouy's chapters are practically my glossary.

👇
Ok :D

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
I’m not sure what you’re asking me?:blob_frown:
Ohhh... I get it now.
I'm not sure if I want him as a linchpin between our two arcs. Especially since I haven't factored him into the Death Games Arc yet. It's a bit much for an untested writer. He may end up stepping on toes or vital plot developments. I'm leaning towards a tentative 'no,'.

Sorry, @GoodPerson . Thanks for asking! I really appreciate you being so thoughtful as to check in!
Ahh, welp.

Guess I gotta scrap this interconnection...

Meh, let's make another one.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Her Stabbyness is starting to act like Danny (°ロ°) so cute :blob_melt:
I’m not~
Yeah, I can do anything an angel can do, and enter fictional universes to grab things from them, I can also manipulate reality a small amount but the ability has been weaken due to overexposure to holy energies
Interesting… Interesting…
Define a small amount, please~

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Yeah, I can do anything an angel can do, and enter fictional universes to grab things from them, I can also manipulate reality a small amount but the ability has been weaken due to overexposure to holy energies
Oke, Imma image you as an angel that grows tentacles to use her powers sometimes :blob_uwu:

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
@Corty Hello! I saw this thread and thought that I should join the fun. here's my info!

How you see this!
Welcome, your concept is very intriguing. Despite your Eldritch origin, how would you define your alignment? I imagine that your aversion to demons makes you side with good. Are you, therefore, an angel from a moral standpoint? Am I correct?
Another important question. Do you like chocolate?
Okay, and Completely eldritch, just believe I'm an angel and currently have shapeshifted into one.
Is your Eldritch form that of a biblically accurate angel? Or is it different? A tentacular monster for example?
Poor reality. In this multiverse, there's no character who doesn't abuse or manipulate it.:blob_pat_sad: